Tuesday, September 15, 2009

the REASON to CELEBRATE


The reason why I was oh-so-glad for not missing my brother's birthday dinner

Kepong Seafood Restaurant
Dried Chilis + Lala

Sand Fish

Sweet and Sour Crabs!

'Yu Chen' - Fried Fish + Soy Sauce+ Oil?

Now this you can't get in Malacca. It's called Hawaiian fried squid!

A closer look at it. I didn't continue eating after I took this picture.. -.-
Look at it's eye balls.
It tasted like ikan bilis though.

Cheese Crab. Good Stuff I tell ya! GOOD STUFF!!

Fried Mantao. Delicious as hell when dipped into the cheese gravy.

Eating crabs as big as that has it's consequences you know. It left me paralyzed for a few seconds T_T

1 more major reason so as to why I'm glad I did not miss out on this trip:

Hint: It's pain-free and it's weightless.
Will reveal the answer after my finals I think =D So, go figure out what it is! It cost me...erm...3 digits...haha there you go! start guessing!

**Bonus**
Wu Yan's birthday celebration

Yes..I know Wu Yan..after months of mentioning about Malacca's infamous roti bakar.
We finally managed to try it out.
After a year of mentioning about going out.
We finally went out
XD

KC!! HAHA this guy..uber cute lah.. His eyes went
O.O
when the lil kid's voice from Michael Jackson's video started to play. He got a shock you see. HAHA!

Excuse em chubby cheeks. Had steam bread in my mouth. =p

Where to next? Birthday boy thought of trying out L4D but mentioned that he can't stand it if a game can cause dizziness. So we decided that L4D is not the game for him. He suggested that we go for pool instead! And we did!

Marilyn Leo is going for pool for the very first time!!!

Birthday Boy in action. He pawned us big time!

KC was not too bad as well!

Fundamentals of Pool.
Curtesy of Mr Chin Wu Yan and trusty sidekick KC!

Now, for the noob
.
.
.


XD

That stick is like my best friend now. Uber useful!

KC is bored cuz im that bad T_T

Wu Yan! what's up with that face lah!

This is not too bad I guess :)

This too! If you would only click on this picture to enlarge it. You'd know that it's really not that bad :) In pictures that is.

Thanks KC!!

Was I coloured? Or was I stripped?Hmmmm.....

Happy Birthday again Wu Yan! Hope you enjoyed your birthday here in Malacca!


Next stop: Klang+ Ipoh

;)




Do people still read my blog? :(
study lynnie study.









3 comments:

Janice said...

ofcoz ppl stil read ur blog!

Pepybomb said...

Awww! thanks gurl! u're so sweet :)

Dancer said...

I STILL READ YOUR BLOG!!!! :D