Monday, September 20, 2010

My FRESH new kickz =D



Taking it back Ol' School ....

With Style~~


Ta Daa!!

Style-O-Mi-Lo


Right ?? XD

I couldn't stop laughing when I was trying on these kind of shoes...haha!!
It's for one of our routines for ABG..if we pass this Saturday's preliminaries, then we'll get to use these babies on Sunday =D!!

Now

Seriously

For the real thing


.
.
.
.


TK Society = Gold



=D

Bought it with my own $$$ this time around.
Brother, you can lend it if you want because of you know, the size that's not so-my-size.
I can never use these babies to dance because it's size is 1 size bigger than my leg's.

Wait ...

What is that?

You have your own fresh kickz now you say?



To be continued ...








=(
3 people said I've grown fatter this week.
And i think i did.
damn it!!!

4 comments:

David Snow said...

Hey.. it's a good thing you've gained weight. I lost 3 ever since I caught dengue.. It seems having blood tests can make you lose weight..

Pepybomb said...

I think your 3 just came to me...
and that
Madam Kavitha got her wish... =(

David Snow said...

Ahaha! You HAVE to mentioned her name ya!! She must be proud. But I really love those shoes. It's like so cool.. The golden one that is..

Pepybomb said...

It must've been a curse or somethin!
haha i think the black one's cooler XD!!!