Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gamma 1st sem results



GPA: 3.63

.

.
.
.
.
.


CGPA: 3.70

I'm hanging by a thread here =)

Though I am very very thankful that even with Battleground happening in the midst of last sem's finals, i still manage to maintain my cgpa.

However, I know that it is wrong to study one day before the exam then travel up to KL right after the paper ends.

F.Y.I : I never ever leave the exam venue earlier than the designated time given to finish up a paper. However, last sem, i rushed through my Macroeconomics paper and finished it within 1.5 hours and zoomed out of the exam hall to KL for rehearsals.

LOL. epic ey? I even woke up early in the morning in KL before my competition to study.
But it is still insufficient as I only manage to score 3.63.

What about this semester you ask?

=)

I will try my best

but

I

am

slacking

ALOT.

Alot has been going on.

A rollercoaster ride it has been.

Some people know what I mean.

But they might not understand.

MOVING ON......!!!

Good luck in your finals MMU-ians and if you're not from MMU then...

HAVE A NICE DAY and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!








Ps: I promise I will post up on Battleground. It's the best thing that happened to me in 2010. =)

3 comments:

huikit2001 said...

Its ok small girl...try your best and everything will be all right...as long as we put our mind to it we can accomplish anything rite...so dont worry....be happy...enjoy cny ok...and good luck in exams too yea

Jeremy Hor Sae Chong said...

Hey. You did very well already. 3.63 and you are still not satisfied. ><...All the best girl. xDD

Jaslene said...

All the best =) u'll do alright