Monday, November 21, 2011

Random post :)

Because a good friend of mine has been complaining on how I haven't been updating.
(you know who you are!)

So here's some random pictures that you might not be able to find on my Facebook ;)
Here goesssssssss!!!!

My draft for Dynamix's Beggar Into a Billionaire Dance for the Genting Show a few weeks back. Was appointed main choreographer but I doubt i did a good job *sigh~*
We have another show there on the 7th of December! Can't wait!
But first, I gotta study study study for them midterms that are all in December!

Halloween! Guess what I went as? :D

My supper after a late night's practice...Hard-boiled egg sandwhich + Cornflakes with Chocolate Milk :D It's so easy to make. haha

Malacca now has a rollerblading rink! :D
iskatelikeapro.
Don't believe me?
Invite me for a session. =p

Shin Ramyun + Chinese Sausages!
I wanted to pack food after dance class but it wasn't until i left the studio that I realised I didn't even bring my wallet out with me -.- so I had to make this~

My SNAIL HAIR extrodinare!
I simply clipped it up using a hair clip and it fell into a snail-looking hair ball. :D

One eye with make up another without XD
I'll show you others if I have the chance to put on heavier make up on how make up can make/ break a person's look entirely!

At the studiooooo...

Wahaha! I look stunted here!
While waiting for my Wednesday 12am private choreography class ;)
Yes, 12AM.

In the bus, on the way up to JB for Challenge Of The Year 2011 ;)
Lost out but it's okayyyyyyyyy! I blame myself for not practicing well enough.
I always like goin to events to watch the others perform :)

Ini dia, my 2-on-2 partner :D Practice lah Ah Zen! haha! *internal joke*

Lastly, congratulations to Jardian!!
He will be leading Dynamix now :)
I believe he will do as great of a job as Justin had ;)

Abrubt ending because I have tons of assignment to work on!
Till next time,
Toodles!
:)))

1 comments:

Ecstatic Café said...

Dancing is one of those inescapable facts of life. You might as well learn to do it. The good thing is you don't need to reach that high a standard. Primarily aimed at younger guys.