Monday, April 22, 2013

What makes you happy?

That one thing that could turn a gloomy day into a pocketful of sunshine...
That one thing I could always turn to and will sure to be there...
That one thing I never fail to miss every second and every day...
That one thing that makes me forget...

.
.
.

I sometimes wonder why... but I know I shouldn't. 

I wish things could've just stayed the same, ya know? 

"The night The Night when the armies of Emotions go out to Fight" =) 

Who will prevail? 

Oh Mai Gosh what has gotten into meeeeeee I'm starting to sound all saddist! HAHA! 

Here's a SHMAILEEEE to OVER RIDE them Gloomyness ^^
.
.
.
.
.




Ok wait, that's an APPLE :/ 

.
.
.

An APPLE a day keeps them GLOOMYNESS away =p

1 comments:

Kay said...

One bite and all your wish will come true~ - Quoted, Evil Queen of Snow White.