Sunday, April 25, 2010

Perfect Timing


I have this tendency to get sick before exams =(
Remember me having my gastric attack a few days before my finals last sem?
This time, I had fever during my MUET paper.
There goes Band 6...*waves goodbye*

Been studying in the library these few days.
Not making much progress tho..haih~

Yang..this is priceless!
Muka Geram! haha

This however, is sweet of u =)!

Blue strepsils tastes not bad...it comes in a really nice colour too!
I recommend it! (though it doesn't do much for your throat)

Did I mention my modem got struck by lightning?
Hence, you won't be catching me online these few days.
Boo!
So let me know if you miss me right on me blog aight? ;)
.
.
.
Picture of the day?


JiwAnG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Will be having practice tonight for a competition after our finals.
Tai Heng said we'll be having a small photoshoot today.
Told us to come with clean, non-waxed hair.

Can't wait to see what he has in store for us.
Heck!I just remembered.
I will even have practice DURING finals!
god bless me.
<3

0 comments: