Thursday, April 29, 2010

This totally just made my day

*edited*

I'm walkin on sunshine~
woooh woooh woooh~



ahak!

I'm smiling to myself right this instant.

Why?
^.^ ^.^ ^.^

I think...I scored the highest for the mock meeting I had for Advanced Management English. In my class that consists of about 200 students .

=D =D =D

share my happiness with me!!!

I was actually pretty down today...despite all the stress from my current studies
[ Screw Foundations in Finance. I friggin failed the midterm for this paper. I think this is the first paper I've failed since I started my studies in MMU. I blame my gastric attack whereby I got hospitalized 3 days before the paper.]

Plus, I still had to go and conduct a dance class in town earlier this evening. Rushed to the studio from the library. When I started dancing, I felt dizzy out of a sudden...my sweat and body felt cold though I'm moving around alot. SO I guessed. The fever is back =( Felt like fainting but whattodo.

Body Says No More.


Mind and Soul says MORE MORE!!!


Anyway, a mock meeting is where a group of 10 students carry out a....well...
MOCK MEETING!!!
Okay, in other words, a ' pretend meeting' with a
pretend CEO and pretend Secretary and a pretend Human Resource Manager and loads more.
I got appointed as Chairman aka the CEO by my group members because according to our lecturer, the Chairman has to know how to conduct the meeting and make it run smoothly.

I don't know how in the world I manage to score it but MAYN!! I was so nervous as I had to listen to everything every person said in order to ensure the meeting runs smoothly.
Hello~ the lecturer was sitting right across the table!!

Bet she even saw that huge distracting pimple scar I had on my nose [ Mind you, over 10 people asked me what happened to my nose. So how distracting was it? Go Figure.]

One thing that I couldn't stand was that when I directed a question at the so-called Human Resource Manager whose role is played perfectly by none other than Ng Wee Kiat, I almost burst out into laughter but hid it by lookin down on my notes. OMG. Seriously can't stand him being so serious. Cannot. Cannot. XD

She complimented our group after the session ended..she liked a few of the presenters and ahem ahem...said that Your Royal Highness coped well with the situation. (blush blush)

So
here I am...

sitting infront of the computer while giving myself a pat on the back
.literally.
This news totally just made my day.
















Hmmm..?





0 comments: