Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The body.... of a dancer

is


Flexible~

Fit~

slapped on with abs ABS ABS!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.

REALITY CHECK!

My left shoulder...got this while I was learning how to 'suicide'. Oh the irony of the word.
Don't wry. It's just a move in breakdance. =)
State: recovering well. Only a little can be seen.

A blister on me finger.
A day after I got the blister, my finger swelled for a few hours. It got infected I think?
State: No more swelling. Skin peeling.

I think I got this from learning the 'suicide' as well.
F-U-G-L-Y like mad. No kidding.
View next picture if you don't believe me.
State: right knee is healing slower but the bruise is less visible.

Both knees had bruises thanks to a 'locking' step in our recent choreography.
State: No more pain =)!

!@&%@!!
This bruise is totally irrelevant.
Why? You can get it even if you're NOT a dancer.
I friggin got stinged on my right shoulder by a bee at my dance studio.
Hate the bee so much. People wanna dance, that lil thing come n bite me T_T
State: A little swelling and its still rather visible. If it doesn't go down by next Monday, I'ma pay a visit to the doctor's.

#####

The funny thing is, I got ALL of this bruises in 1 SINGLE DAY.
This doesn't mean that dancing is tough.
This basically means that I'm NOOB!!
.
.
.
hahaha!
.
.
.
That's not the message I'm trying to get through here though.
What I'm really trying to say is

*cough cough..ahem ahem. clears throat* XD



There Can Never Be Success Without Hardship.




[Chris Martin's Master Class Workshop in Sunway Pyramid KL]
Rushed up to kl at 4pm just to attend the 7.30 class a day before I start Gamma year in MMU.
Way to kick things off!
Chris Martin is talented and cute. Did I mention that he's only 19?

Too bad. He lives all the way in Colarado!

Will upload the video of Chris dancing to this piece himself soon!

*spot me?*

1 comments:

David Snow said...

Now I understand why you said you look like you've been abused.