Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sorry my dear readers

I will try and update avidly once again as soon as I can...
Blogger's been sucha pain in the ass as well. It takes forever to upload pics onto blogger =(

Well, I performed a short cheer routine today in Campus with Stingers All Star =D
My first varsity cheer performance. I'm so proud of everyone!!!

Later in the evening, Dynamix had a meeting at NOTAS....we discussed bout something..
It is to be kept private for now but let's just say the meeting left some of us boggled so as to what to do next.

The question is now,

TO TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH

or

TO NOT TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH?


[imagine my picture here. screw blogger!]

1 comments:

David Snow said...

Ahaha.. blogger gives you headache? It's been quite kind to me though. I've just uploaded a photo with no problem. Prolly the size of your photo is too large, hence the longer time?