Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Macroeconomics Midterm. The verdict.

So I had my midterm for Macroeconomics today.

YAY!
.

.

.


NOT.

I ran to the toilet TWICE during my 1 hour and 30 minute test

.
.
.


Why ?

I felt like throwing up no thanks to gastric.

I was so afraid that I would throw up in the hall that I couldn't concentrate.

All I had in my mind was,

" Lyn, don't throw up.Don't throw up.
You do not want to be nicknamed
Lyn the Throwing Up Machine"

Hence, I went to the toilet the 2nd time to force myself to throw up to get rid of the discomfort, but to no avail.

*insertHUGEsigh*

I am disappointed in my body.

Fun Fact: Did You Know?
(highlight below this to see the fact)





I exercise EVERYDAY except for...try guessing.




Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday


Sunday


That's the only reason I can think of for me feeling so beat up most of the time.

Last Monday, I was in the library the whole day that I forgot I had only one glass of water since morning. The moment I got home at night, I had ulcers and cracked lips.

bleh.


OH! OOH!

Before you navigate away from my page

Do Vote

=)

Purely for fun.

Edited using my baby N97mini.

1

2

3

4

Turra!
Have a nice day ahead
=D

Ps: Spotted my rest day?

4 comments:

huikit2001 said...

Take care small girl....
...U stress yourself too much...
...keep it cool ok....
...Must always be healthy so i can bully u..^^...jkjk

mau said...

i am guessing..... Wednesday (it's quite... obvious, wasn't it? =X)

hahahahaha.. and i vote for... the 3rd picture... i like sephia photos. =]

Anonymous said...

jie!!! give me ur n97 mini!!!
my dream phone~~~~!!!! T__T
and hey! pls do eat on time!!!

Pepybomb said...

To Hui Kit: I will I will =D thanks for ur concern big boy ^^ but dun bully me larr.. T_T
To Mau: BINGO!! hehe and weee~! thanks! u dun fancy black n white pics?
TO Mui: this is mui right? haha i see the way u type i ad noe. haha come to MLC then ni i give u =) okok i will try~