Monday, July 12, 2010

Youth Street Dance Jamboree 2010



And the award for Best Choreography goes to
.
.
.


DYNAMIX!

*jumps up and down*!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

WHOAHAOHHWHAHAH!!!!

stop.

I'm happy and relieved.

Can you tell?

Sleepless nights...

Not eating on time

or even

not eating at all.

It was ALL worth it

=')
*tears of joy*

Congratulations to all the other competing teams namely Project Elements ( Best Showmanship) and Fresh Pop (Fenny!). I can only remember these two crew names.
I epic fail.



Ps: Sorry Dynamix for failing my Matrix.I think it was because I was really hungry by the time we had our second performance at 12am.
I'll do better next time. Promise.



So, after finishing our competition at about 1am yesterday,
we stayed on at Subang Parade for the World Cup finals.
After the match, we found out that Jardian's car,
got locked in Carrefour -.-

Had to wait until it was 6+am for the gates to open.
We hung out at Old Town for our UBER late dinner. It was 5.30am.

Started our journey back to Malacca at 7am.
I took over the wheel halfway through the journey.
Th,Meng & Jardian slept like pigs.
You guys were lucky I was sane enough to handle the wheel!

It's 6pm now and I've only had 2 hours of sleep so far.
I had class at 12pm u see.
What am I going to do now?
the obvious.
SLEEP!!

z
z
z
z
z
z
z



Did I mention that almost ALL of Dynamix's members were at the event yesterday?
Did any of you noticed?
There's more to us than those who performed on stage
=D


Dynamix

SMOKE!
SMOKE!!!
SMOKE!!!!!


^^v

0 comments: