Monday, August 2, 2010

1+1+1+1+1+1+1 =7




BLACK SHIRT GIRL!



THAT GIRL IN PINK!



LIL GIRL WHO LOOKS LIKE MYNZI
from 2NE1!



GIRL IN JEANS!

Short hair girl!

TALL GIRL!


Long
hair girl!



######

Do you guys remember?

That was what that happened during our first few classes

You might have figured out by now,

I'm very VERY VERY bad at names.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




NOT ANYMORE.


Vynisse!

Rachel!

Lily!



Ah Chao!



Pei Wen!

Zi Wei!


Irene!


When I was first asked to teach this showcase,

without
hesitation,
without thinking of WHO I'd be dealing with,
without
thinking about the time i'll have to sacrifice,

I said YES.

I mean like, why not? I like the dance and the artist. Have I mentioned that I already knew half of the dance even before I started? =D


Hence, I got stuck with these 6. Plus another one more who went home early.
Note: In this picture, ALL of them were camwhoring.
However, this was after practice ended.
They hardly play around when I'm teaching.

Even this picture, was taken BEFORE class =)
I didn't have to tell them to not play with their handphones during class.
Good girls they were.

When I told them to jump higher, they'd jump higher.
I've never met any group of students that would practice on their own even when I've yet to instruct them to.

This is Ah Chao.
Played several jokes on me alongside Zi Wei.
You girls really got me with the hand-shaking joke!
Ask me ,"WHAT!" when you see me and I'll show it to you!

Young but talented.
Never give up.


All in All,

I wanna thank you guys for:

1) choosing US
2) staying with US
3) being patient with my low-command of Mandarin
4) trying your best to keep up with every single step
5) devoting your time fully when training
6) LOVING THE IDEA OF DANCE

30/8/2010

I believe you guys can do it

So should Y-O-U

because in the end,

it's all about having fun ain't it?

;)

Peace & Love.

1 comments:

Keen said...

this reminds me of Dong Bang Junior ^^