Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Flashbacks...

I miss you sooo much....


Godma....

Link to my old post

I know I wrote that post myself back then.

But...

I can't even get pass the first sentence without tearing up.

I miss her.

You know, I did not cry the moment I found out of her death 2 years ago.

I wanted to stay strong as I did not believe that she had left us.

Everyone was shocked to see that I, the goddaughter finally broke down on the last day of the prayers.

I cried the second her coffin went into the crematarium.

I have feelings too. Just that I choose not to show the sad part to the people around me.







Now tears are flowing as I type this entry.
I went to the temple with my grandma just now.
I couldn't believe that I was there to pray to my godma.
I tried my best to hold my tears in as I want to be strong for my grandma.
But.....
as I walked alone to go get the car
.
.
.
a drop of tear fell.