Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Your Two Front Teeth

To push the post below just because I don't like looking at emo posts XD



Kelly girl :)
You're gona laugh at this once you're big enough to surf the web and stumble upon my blog one day.


You were talking to Aunty Allison when suddenly your tooth fell out! XD
You must've went O.O???
hahaha

Both of our eyes are closed but I have my two front teeth...you don't XD

=p!

But being the baby you are, even without your two front teeth,
you managed to look effortlessly cuter than me :)

Ayi Allison suddenly interrupts: Kelly! Act like vampire like vampire! Rawrrr!
I was like, "What the..??haha!!"
I love my Aunty Allison..haha
.
.
.
.
.

Goodnight =)



4 comments:

Kay said...

ur emo nemo post always giv me inspiration to write something haha..
cheers~

in ur heart...
they will see it through your eyes.
they will feel it thru your soul.
our love ones will always standin by,
giving strength through your memories.
it will be the little things that you remember,
that help push away the pain and bring the smiles back again.

Pepybomb said...

THEN WHYYYYYY you comment on this non-emo post?
:(
you just emofied the comment box of this non-emo post.
if you get what i mean.
but thanks :)

Kay said...

bcuz this appear first? lol
wher gt emofied,,this one motivational..lol =,=

Pepybomb said...

Bueyy agak lo....hmph nevermind. gona post somethin new soon. haha