Sunday, August 3, 2008

Results from my Hair Cut

I went to the salon beside MP's Thai Kuang instead of Hairtalk. It's called,

De' Beautrium

Funny that the previous salon i went to too have this French wording-like thing..lol. It's called,

Le' Vogue

But i couldn't go to Le' Vogue cuz the hairstylist was not in town T_T and i cudn't wait anymore. gotta chop of my hair after 6 months of not chopping any bit of it!

Here is the
BEFORE + DURING+ AFTER!

BEFORE




DURING





AFTER

Back View

Side View(right)

Side View(left)

Front View

There you have it. Whad do u think? I think it's not too bad. looks like one of the hair cuts i had before... NOW THE BAD THING IS, it is at shoulder length. Thus, the end will curl out if you don't take the time to blow dry it or straighten it T_T . my hair does not look lidat now, cuz, well, i'm just too lazy to blow dry my hair into my desired shape. However, i might. Occasionally ^^

********************************************************

Went for my haircut yesterday right? and tennis after. During tennis, i gave Keen this box of food. *some cotton candy-chinese style* the one with peanuts in it cuz he paid for my BBQ the other night. So as a token to say tq, i got him candy. LOL. then, he taught me semi-western forehand. Not too bad la~~ but must practice during this holiday. the tournament date has changed to the 6&7th of September! We went to eat at MMU CORNER at about 8pm. After that, Ting Tien sent me home. I took my wallet and ic and immediately left for DP's GSC with my brother to go watch KUNGFU HIP HOP with the other D2X members.

The dancing by Nam Hyun Joon was awesome. Other than that? *bleh...*


The only reason we watch is cuz Hyun Joon-Korea's Popping King is in it.


At DP's GSC

At MBO


After that, went to Yum Cha at Amote. was 12 something already i think. AND suddenly, came a phone call from Mei Yi.

Marilyn: Yes?
Mei Yi: EH!!! YOU NOE WAT IS LONGKANG RITE??WHT'S THE ENGLISH WORD AH??
Marilyn: *dumbfounded for awhile*... cleavage?
Mei Yi: AH YA YA YA!! how to spell ah?
Marilyn: C-L-E-A-V-A-G-E
Mei Yi: oh ok ok! he he~ thank you! bye!
Marilyn: ....

(Mei yi just told me that it is because, Kayshaan did not know the meaning of longkang. And Mei Yi totally forgot wht 'longkang' is in English.LOL!!)

O.O

After that, they wanted to go to Snt Paul's hill just for the fun of it.. My brother even suggested tht we buy junk to eat wen we reach the top! but in the end, we din pull through with the plan.
*yayness*

Slept only at 4 something cuz i washed my hair..lols!

Later, i'll be going to MMU to practice...i'm as stiff as a stick now..
have not been dancing for more than a week.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've gotten more flexible without even knowing! Yesterday after my mv, i tried to do my scorpion.
AMAZINGLY, it wasn't that hard for me to pull my leg up ^^ meaning im more flexible already. Dun think im mad.haha we actualy sat on the floor after the mv and break danced and stuff.haha!!



Improved scorpion.

HOLIDAYS!! I'm having our term break for one week. little ey? MMU's FAMOUS for having short holidays. Nevertheless, i'll try and make the best out of it.

peace ^.^v

Ps: I find the peace sign via the keyboard to be super cute!here it is again.

^.^
v







0 comments: