Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Roller Coaster Ride

Have been practicing for our dance audition for Moon Walk Night.. Was just a few hours ago..and i think we ACED it big time. The dude told us that they'll tell us the results if we were to enter the finals on Thursday. But we know that we got in already by the way the judge commented (one of the judges were from the MATA competition).After the dance, one of the students in charge told me that one of the judges fell in love with me-literally speaking of course. cuz i smiled alot whereas some of my members did not.*blush* Here's the video



Alrighty, we practiced every night throughout our holidays except for Sunday as we had exams on Monday. Now that the auditions are over with, we're gona practice every night again for the Finals. Want to come support? Get tickets from CLC. RM4 each. Now i feel that my hands are smoother.wanna noe why?

For those of you who study at mmu, this is why. I danced barefoot at the place near the main field. On top of the stairs. The floor is like ..erm..not tiled if that's wht you're thinking. It's like a normal road. the texture is like,stones stuck to the ground.sharp n pointy stones~ i think? and judging from the video, go figure if it hurts or not. But it's bare-able! Now, practice!! We dun wanna Win. We wanna SMOKE all of em. nyeknyeknyek =p

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The present i gave Keen for paying for the BBQ=cotton candy kacang-filled thing.

Present Keen gave me-Seremban Siew Pau and Egg Tart( cuz he went back to his hometown in Seremban u c) TQ!

My new Pink Dampener bought from Jetson's. Tq to Miss M for taking me there!

Er...bought my first formal top..

I'm really happy that nights of endless practice paid off for the auditions.

HOWEVER

I'm really frustrated cuz of this.

TAHNIAH!

910522045306 MARILYN LEO MAY YIN telah dipilih untuk menyertai PLKN bagi sessi 6/2009

i mean like.. a bomb dropped on me right after i was like super happy.. T_T dun lidat la...nvm... i'll try to avoid by saying that i've asthma.

YES I DO HAVE ASTHMA DESPITE ALL MY DANCING AND STUFF. help~~

~forgets bout it for now...focuses on my dance and studies~

What do u think bout the audition dance?messy right? was supposed to be with 6 dancers. But one of em can't make it last minute. so we only had one night to reshuffle the dance's positions and all.

what do u think~what do u think? ^^





0 comments: