Friday, August 1, 2008

Snip Snip Snip

My yesterday...

Me, being the ingenious Marilyn Leo, wore formal to campus yesterday cuz i thought we have to wear like that for the PTPTN talk that's after my class. And so, when i walked into class, my friends went, "WO~" and also, " EH!! why wear formal?". -.-'' i felt like killing myself and my friends at that very moment cuz i thought they were the ones who told me that we must wear formal for the talk. *imagine.being the only person wearing formal that day* T_T

Today...

Had econs test.. *i think i did really badly compared to accounts. I took econs too easily. haih~*sits in a corner under a rain cloud*

After my test, about 10pm, went for a tennis bbq for committees.. Was, not too bad. Just that, it felt UBER awkward because my friends are not in the committee list.so yah, went there with my brother's friends, Franco and Su Peng. Saw many 'tennis people' there. ^^ It was interesting to c that at a tennis gathering, everyone talks tennis! I told Keen that too!!--maybe cuz the only gathering i go to is my dance gathering. all we talk bout is dance,dance, and more DANCE-related-stuff!! ^.^

Tomorrow...

Gona go for a hair cut with cousins and Yvonne at Hairtalk. i'm scared. cuz i dun frequent that saloon. However, Sam and Yang Tze recommended that place to me. SO i guess i'll give it a shot since im in a desperate need of a hair cut!! i just hope i don't regret after..lols..then tennis again in the evening with Ah Keen. He'll be going back to his hometown on Sunday for a whole week.I guess he'll stuff me with tennis knowledge tomorrow that's gonna be sufficient for one week... *gasp*!!

Now...

i'm glad econs test is over....but im disappointed in myself....

sigh~

0 comments: