Saturday, January 24, 2009

3 days & 2 nights. / 4 days & 3 nights?


Our initial plan was to only stay for 3 days and 2 nights. That is, we would shoot home right after our performance at UKM.

Fun Fact No 1)
UKM IS HUGEEEEEE~!!!

alright. I'm back. Since the performance only started at 10++pm, we decided to stay on another day as it was already so late. Besides, we wanted to shop for more clothes!! and must i say,all the guys in Dynamix only shop at Echo Park.

[STARES AT STANLEY]

well, not all. But honestly, if Zach wasn't there with me, I would end up buying nothing. Really. I don't think they'd want to accompany me, the only girl there into girlie girl shops to do my shopping. So yah,

TQ ZACHY!! :)

With that, we actually stayed an extra day at KL :) but since we already had two of our stays over at Tai Heng's uncle's house-- TQ UNCLE!!Sorry that we din have the time to get u the Ba Gua as our way of saying tq. We decided to spend the night at a hotel instead. Us D2X stayed there before on our last trip for T-Hop Dance Master Challenge.

My brother called to check if there's any room available.. *ding ding ding ding* there was! off we go...Once we reached, we had problems on where to park our car. St*pid parking attendant..Wanna con us. And if we didn't want to accept his offer, he says FINE![gay much?] in a threatening way that sounds as if he would come and damage our car at night. We found a safer parking lot after that. HMPH!! beat that =p but it was funny as my brother wanted to park where there are lights. (Can u sense the F.E.A.R?)
...

darn it. I'm getting lamer and lamer as the new year closes in.


1st day of our trip


# we went to Muar!! Wee~! to go collect our Dynamix shirt :) we managed to print over 70 shirts. Awesome..we had duck mee like usual and otak-otak. But somehow, the otak-otak always fails us T_T Have gotta hunt for the nicer ones the next time we go there!
#Left for KL around 5pm. Head straight away to Tai Heng's uncle's house.
#Went to catch a movie= IP MAN at Midvalley!! YES!!! my first movie outing in Kay Ell~ pathetic eyyy?

(Oh yeah, my bro was too tired to drive at one point. So Fun Fair took over the driver's seat. And while looking for parking at Midvalley's hotel, we scratched a Toyota Camry O.O shusssssh!!! I was shocked..cuz normally wen my brother drives, there's always a time whereby i think two cars would collide, but when i close my eyes, nothing will happen. This time, when i did close my eyes, I GASPED as i hear the sound of tin cans being crushed..gosh..scary..but it's really minor.We managed to go away without dealing with anything as the owner was not there.THANK GOD. FUN FAIR, ur a horrible driver man..haha

After the movie, we head on to a mamak for supper :) That's practically how we spent our first day in Kay EL :)

What bout the 2nd day? I'll post it up later. It's 4.30 in the morn now..haha Just got back from a D2X gathering. It's been pretty long since we gathered :) And today would be the first day that i try a fish burger...Yes. First. it's not bad actually.. A lil Gay..but not bad. :)

Earlier on today, i was packing and cleaning up my room..halfway through, when i was almost done, i felt sick. WTH. cuz i didn't eat lunch...I regretted it..i'll try n eat on time starting next time..scary..suddenly headache.. T_T (RANDOM)

I'm not really sleepy yet...

must've been the Coke i've been drinking at Mcdonald's just now...RoCk On people RoCk On!

Tomorrow's the eve of the New Year's already. Am going last minute shopping with my cousins tomorrow. YAY! for now, i've got

A dress from Nichii
A dress from Kitschen
A pair of skinny jeans from Kitschen
A scarf from the streets of KL
A skirt from Topshop
2 tops from Topshop
2 heels from Vincci

Not exactly what i planned for the New Years. But oh well, i'll just try and make it work one way or another ^^

In a week's time.. classes will commence once again. It will be fun yet taxing at the same time. But i've my friends to bare it with me :) so it's all good. I mish u guys. Gotta c u guys soon or i might die :) ALL OF YOU. MMU or Not!!

Stupid COKE. I'm still not that sleepy..

Results for 2nd semester
3.64

AGAIN!
T_T why can't i seem to achieve 3.67??
Guess i'll just have to try harder for the 3rd semester...

My Chocolate Snow Flake

^.^

dun ask me what's on my chin. It's caused by the camera. lol my face's like uber red. Thanks to the hot sun!

Lookie! 2 presents for my car! A can of drink and a turtle ;)

cute. No?

Yesterday : Performance at Yok Bin

wth.
I did not perform with that on my head. Ignore my uber lala pose kay. It so suited the ribbon. LOL!!my nose look so penyek.. T_T

Neither did i perform with this. LOL!The shirt=Dynamix's shirt. The Pants? Hang Ten.

I should really go to bed now. It's 5am
Goodnight people :)
Hope to see yal soon!

0 comments: