Friday, January 9, 2009

Death Calling


I SWEAR. I' m meant to die early i tell you...only whenever i'm driving my mother though. I MEAN like WTH! i almost got into several accidents this week...only when she's by my side asking me to..."slow down" and such.. GAWD. damn it.........die also dun let me die in a car crash lah...T_T...

+++++++++++++++++++++
Now..let's recap on what i've been doing for the past few days besides having to mug...

A few weeks ago, we celebrated Sam's birthday on the 26th of December after the last day of English class ..

With our dear lecturer Mr Kevin aka Mr Bean!! *whoops..just kidding sir.. lol*

And so, we head on to my home first as it was still too early for dinner at Amigo's...we played Fatal Frame (but was laggy..god noes why) and Dead Or Alive (DOA) When it was time, OFF WE WENT!!

Pretty ain't it? I chose the cake myself..Tasted so not bad cuz i actually assumed it to be gay cuz..well..i think white chocolate is gay :P NYEHEHE

Sammy!! You're now FINALLY 17 years old..will be waiting for u to fetch us around next sem :)

I liked that heart shaped chocolate ...but it didn't taste good though.. *told u white chocolate is gay *

Panda!! No?

After filling our tummies, all of us went across the street to do some prawning...Namely, Sam,Yang,Jordan,Noob,Daniel,Sha sha, Zach, and I.

The PERFECT way to catch Prawns

Gotta start of by cutting em bait=WORMs... geli man i tell u...at first, Jordan was d only one MAN enuf to do the job..after awhile, the other guys sucked it up and helped out as well!

Then, throw the end of the line into the pond and wait.....

And wait patiently
TIP: Do not move the rod abruptly as that will scare away the prawns... (Yang, u luk like ghost here..I din even noe u were in d picture)

Take more pictures~! (Optional)

And finally,check if there's something at the end of ur fishing line...

If there really is something, pull the line in slowly and high up. Instead of stealing from other people's children. tsk tsk tsk...Shame on You Noob!

Have either a plastic bag or a cloth in hand. Unless you are brave enough to hold the prawns with your own bare hands. Then by all means, GO AHEAD.

Take a picture with the prawn cuz that might be the only one you'll be getting. Unless you're as skilled as Zach. He caught around 4! (OH!! noob's catch was the smallest one of the day! NO JOKE!!haha)

Get somebody brave like SHa SHa to hold the lil thang..

Then, manually remove the hook from the poor prawn's mouth T_T i chickened out after awhile T_T

VOILA!!!
Here's our catch of the day.. Cost us RM 81~~but the experience was worth it i guess?

We barbequed it a few days later..Ya. we really did. pictures are not here with me.. so..next time perhaps? LOL

MOVING ON~

While a few of us were studying in the library a few days before our finals, Zach suggested that we try out this game.

www.hotel626.com

Do try it :) The outcome's this





nuf said ;D try it urself to know what it means :D Are all candid.. @.@

OH YEAH!! CHINESE NEW YEAR IS COMING!!

TONG TONG TONG
CHIANG!!! (Aiyak, i've just been told that the word TONG TONG TONG CHIANG is used to symbolize a person's death!) let's try this again

OH YEAH!! CHINESE NEW YEAR IS COMING!!

Xin Nian Dao!!! (this should do it!)

I can't wait.. I bought a dress from Nichii yesterday. Yes a dress.Don't give me the stare okay..OH! I can't wear the belt over at Nichii's whereby you just hook em on.. It will just slide down my body..gotta get a smaller and tighter one someway somehow @.@ Anywho, I'm gona get several other clothes when i go up to KL next week :D

16th: Shopping
17th: Battleground Finals Live at MOS
18th: Performance at UKM

Will even be performing at Carrefour tomorrow near Big Apple's at 12pm and 1.30 pm. FOR DIGI -.-''

How did i celebrate my New Year? By mugging at home...being persuaded by friends to go out at night..didn't want to at first cuz my exam's coming! Come on! It's just the New Year..we go to some shop, sit, have a drink and wish each other Happy New Year...woopdedoo~

This two lah!! HAISHO! ILU LAH!! ;)


My New Year Resolution:
1) Improve dance wise!!!!!!MUST!!Do feel free to ask me what i have improved if you see me and hopefully, I'd be able to answer (i did not improve much last year...)
2) Study more?Sitting infront of the class during EVERY SINGLE STINKIN lecture would be good.
3) Have longer hair...
4) Not to look so naive and have other OLD people take advantage off. *damn u old ppl. I taller than most of u K!! (runs away)*
5) Be a better daughter/sister/granddaughter/niece/cousin/friend/etc
6)GROW FATTER. (With limits of course)

BUT AHAK! These are just resolutions.. We'll see how it'll come around in future..

We'll see..


2 comments:

Kev said...

well...mothers are caring, loving and sometimes annoying too :)

anyway, let me give you a simple tip to avoid driving your car up the lamp post.

the next time someone nags at you when you drive, divert your attention elsewhere. For instance look around you (if the traffic is not too heavy) or just think of something else so that the voice is drowned in the background.

i know how you feel because i was in that same situation once. :)

by the way, i've seen MMU students driving like they're auditioning for "Fast & Furious" & without wearing a seatbelt!! pls be careful, ok?

shhhh! ...

p/s: Say hi to Sam and the gang for me ok? Enjoy your holidays. Will be waiting for your "report"

Pepybomb said...

I'll try my very best..I know the nagging was for my own good! haha

thanks sir! But no fast&furious here for me..I'm not that daring to risk my life like that :)

Will do sir! I bet they will be delighted to hear that from you and scream out a HI as well! :)