Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dynamix No. 2!!

Mid-terms are this week!! I've not read a single thing. I'm so screwed i tell ya...


LEOPARD PAW got 6th place in the treasure hunt on Saturday!! Good job to us!! Thanks to brilliant Zach who is not so good in directions but is oh-so-smart in answering the clues!! Not all of the pictures are with me, so you'll just have to wait for it okay?

A few hours ago,

I went to DP to support Dynamix in a dance competition held by Trax.Fm. I didn't join as i intended to study for a quiz tomorrow but obviously, that did not happen did it? ^^v

So, i got my butt all the way up to DP and met the person who sent me an email asking us to join this particular competition. The funny thing is, this girl found me via youtube while looking for dancers. She says she likes the videos that i've uploaded. *gloats in happiness*

Bottom line is,
from not joining the competition, me, Jardian and Dave sorta kinda ended up joining unknowingly! We were actually only freestyling at Dataran's main entrance with the others. When the emcee announced the 1st runner up, he went like this.

Emcee: And the 1st runner up goes to...

DYNAMIX 2!!!
O.o chuak
(Notice the no 2 at the side? AHHA!! that's because we did not join and didn't submit our group name. But we still won! Oh well..!)


The winner is non-other than...


DYNAMIX!!!!
(period)


nyehehehe~ super random lah today i tell you.
Okay, gonna go watch Malaysian Dream Girl now(am supporting two of my friends who are in it, Ming and Denezia).
Will be kinda busy this coming week with my midterms, quizzes and assignments. So please do understand aight?

Toodles~ Till next time!

0 comments: