Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Series of Unfortunate Events T_T

Yesterday was a Friday, Yes? I had dance practice. Towards the last few hours of practice..around 11pm..i kept practicing a one hand freeze. [Something that I've always wanted to do but had never had the guts to do so]. But when i saw a dancer that I think is pretty new doing it, I decided, " This is it. I'll have to try it someway somehow.", and i DID!! I asked around for pointers and got help from Meng, Yew Kiat, Hash, Jardian, Meng and of course, my brother. After I'm done practicing my one hand freeze, i decided to try doing an invert.


BAD IDEA!!!! i attempted it without having any fear or whatsoever because

1) There was a pile of mats underneath me
2) I just learned how to fall forward from a handstand

But gawd...that was not enough. I couldn't balance at one point and my body refused to fall forward nor backward. With that said, it leaves only one direction my body can fall onto....

The middle.

I felt immediate pain right after as I lied on the mat helplessly...(okay..not until that teruk lah but it was seriously damn painful and i wasn't able to move for awhile. tears almost came out, but u know me...macho woman!)


ATTENTION




THE FOLLOWING CONTENT THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS RATED 18SG






VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

.


.

.



Geli right? I felt the same too. You don't know how panicked i got when i touched the top of my head just to find blood on my palms. T_T

The cause?

!!!!!!!!
I'll never ever get this kind of hair clip ever again. phobia man.
Notice that part of it broke? I suspect that the metal is the one to be held responsible for injuring me. T_T

This was me just a few hours before the incident. Happily munching on a slice of pizza ^^v as the little devil sits quietly on my head looking oh-so-innocent. Pfffttt... Innocent...NOT!


NO MORE BULGING HAIR CLIPS FOR ME!!! (at least for when i'm dancing)


T_T


Sorry that i've not been updating. Busy with assignments,projects and drama.
Much Love.


3 comments:

*flower in spring* said...

OMG, MARILYN!!

Don't dance using that HAIRCLIP dy!!

Aiyooo... Take care la! XD

Dancer said...

goshhhhh T.T

Pepybomb said...

To Rachel: Yah..i've learned my lesson T_T never to dance with that kind of hair clip ever again! haha

To Izza: i noe right... :(