Friday, July 24, 2009

Nomad who?


OKAY.

THIS IS IT MARILYN!

DON'T SCREW UP.

THERE IS NO ROOM FOR ERROR

EVERYBODY'S WATCHING AND YOUR TEAM IS COUNTING ON YOU.

DON'T SCREW UP.

.

.

.

(yeap, you guessed it.)


I SCREWED UP T_T

My sincerest apologies to DYNAMIX and our friends who went to support... I'll try my very best to improve a.s.a.p as to not repeat the mistakes that I did ok? I KNOW I CAN DO IT!!!

Now let's look @ some pictures shall we?

Brother freestyling for the cameras before the competition =D
Credits to Mynjayz.com

Now this is where it all begins.
At first I thought none of my friends went to support.
However, when the music was right about to start, I heard people calling out,
"Marilyn Marilyn!"
I turned to catch a glimpse and saw several familiar faces.
They're from Malacca but are studying in the same Uni as Max I.
Thanks gurls =D

Slow DOoowwwnnnn~
Credits to Mynjayz.com

I can so totally advertise for Nike. No?

WAHAHHAHA!!! XD
Credits to howard-u.com

*notice how the 3 guys on the left didn't move?*
Now notice me.
Don't laugh.
So Not Funny.
Credits to howard-u.com

We call this Set, "The Cricket"!!
Credits to howard-u.com

Young Jian's smokin solo!!! This dude here did us proud!!
Credits to howard-u.com

Max I's Jolene..She can do a 220 degrees split.
Nid I say more?
My scorpion also kalah kao kao
Ann Gie from DBJ! Where are you when I need you??

A
nd the the Winner is....

-.-'' You should know who by now...
You guys know Caprice...that dude who sang Fantasy Girl?
If you fancy him then, there you have it.
If you don't then, right back at cha sista!
He was the emcee for the night f.y.i

That awesome beatboxer!
Kim Sn'g isit?
Credits to Mynjayz.com

With em judges.
B-boy from CID Crew+ Jack from D8Second+ Joel Tan, founder and instructor of UG.

Famous us XD

Red is the new Black!

With Ian from Sindebloc

Sweet~~

Photographers: Do a pose!

Photographers: Now another one?

I felt pressured to keep on changing poses each time..thank god I was fast enough. XD

Long story cut short,

  1. We went back into the club after the competition. Music sucked. It was either Trance or Techno night. I stoned there for about 2 hours and almost fell asleep. Sound system was awesome tho. The floor was vibrating.
  2. Got lost along the way to a hotel near Sungei Wang and ended up at Bukit Jalil.
  3. Had no place to stay until 6 in the morning because all the hotels we knew were fully booked. Kudos to us for not booking rooms earlier on. That explains the title of this post.
A huge mirror! Who can resist??

You can't imagine how tricky it was for us to apply eyeliner onto my eyelid on the night of the competition.
(Most of you would know that I don't use make up)
In fact, I despise it. ALOT. I only use it when I'm performing to look older and
fiercer. I mean like come on! Look at this!

I won't be able to even scare a 4-year old T_T

But, I don't understand how people could patiently draw stuff on their faces and party all night long and yet still have energy to remove it until no lashes are left!Literally! That's why the make-up industry created fake eyelashes. Clever I would say.

This was after the competition. Can't see much of a difference ey?

Well at least here you can see that I used some shimmery eyeliner. Really useful for performances. :)


  1. Checked out at 12 and headed back to Sunway Pyramid
  2. Had Wendy's.
5 meat patties.
Can you spell C-H-O-L-E-S-T-R-O-L?
People as thin as me and my brother have a cholestrol level that's above average. What say you? A health check up ought to be in ur list now :)

Yes! I mean you! And Meng and CS!
  1. I bought loads of hairbands costing RM15 per hairband from Diva and Topshop. Oh, and a dress =D
Was feeling damn tired due to lack of sleep and the competition! I love Coffee Bean's Ice Blended Mocha ^^!

Don't know when I'll be able to wear this out...

A broken doll.
Polka-dots are L~o~V~e

Seriously? I'm in l.o.v.e with this dress.
Rm330
why man why... T_T

Denim jackets look good on everyone.
Even on Tai Heng.

Island Shop's model= Nicole

Island Shop's Reject= Amo

  1. Left Malacca after having dinner at SS2.

That concludes my day in KL!

Until next time,
I'll see you guys again in August ;)

Am loving the transparent umbrella I got for Rm4.90 over at a Japanese convenience store =D


3 comments:

JoLenE said...

haha... know who i am rite??? really nice to know u guys thru da comp...u guys r really good....

Unknown said...

Walao DYNAMIX damn geng~
And I belief u are half-banana now... XD
Ur ENG dam good... but u sounded like Chinese-Ed when I spoke to u...XD

Pepybomb said...

To Jolene: of course i know u Miss Flexible..haha it was nice knowing u guys too! hope to c u guys again and make sure we go out for a drink this time..sorry for being so slow the other time until u guys had to leave first

To Kent: haha! cuz i thought all of u guys speak chinese you see..So i spoke chinese loh..OMG...THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT. but ppl are sure to laugh if they know you say i sound like a Chinese-educated person.haha!