Wednesday, December 30, 2009

'Lucky' with Nike


Early morning

She wakes up


And she spots a Nike box on her desk

NIKE!

NIKE!!
NIKE!!!
-lovin the sequin details -

Time for make up
*applies blusher*
Perfect smile ^^v

It
i
s
what
she
has
b
een
waiting for


They go
Isn't she lucky this
Bukit Beruang Girl~!!!

Chorus:
And they say, she's a lucky
She's a star

" I'm a star? But I thought mummy told me I'm human! "
Mummy lied to me?? T_T

But she smile smile smiles in her lonely heart, thinkin
Now there's nothin else missing in my life
All thanks to this man called Justin.

Yes. My name is Justin.
Justin Leo to be precise.

( Repeat chorus)

XD

My brother got me Nike Women's Dunk Hi Skinny!!!
Check it out at= http://www.pickyourshoes.com/searchitemlisting.asp
It's not red but beetroot in colour if im not mistaken.
How much is it really?
+/- RM 350.
However, me being the kind one would most prolly be coming out half for it.
It is MY shoe afterall and I can't possibly let him bare all the costs!

Justin's Current Love
Cost: Rm 330

Nike Women's Dunk Hi
-yes woman. not man. but woman-


I especially love this shot that I took.
Looks almost professional. No?

His gold Nike logo is nicer than mine! No fair!!

Blaah~ XD

THANK YOU DEAR BROTHER FOR TAKING THE INITIATIVE
TO HUNT FOR SHOES FOR ME IN KL.

I think he knows how much I've been wanting one.
Also, no one else buys shoes for me. Maybe he wants me to leave badly.
According to some chinese myth that is.
I don't shop for shoes like these so
I only get shoes
whenever he buys me one ^^.
And so far..it has always been from

.
.
.

<3

Lucky Girl I am!

3 comments:

mau said...

indeed... lucky girl u are... = ]

Janice said...

VELI lucky ah!
haha..

Pepybomb said...

thanks peeps ^^