Thursday, December 3, 2009

IMA CHINGSTAH!

I can do alot of things a gurl can't do =)

watchu starrin at?

XD ima get myself one of these soon. As soon as I find a pair of pants to go with it. DICKIES people...But it costs so much. I've to save up for my dance finals in Penang which are on the 20th. On the 19th, there will be a dance workshop by PAS [ New school + Krumping]. Only two of us will be chosen to go though..*sigh*...! What in the world is PAS anyway?
No...NOT PAS from Malaysia -.-

Phillipine's All Star
  • 2008 World Hip Hop Champions.

WORLD!

WORLD!!

DUNIA!!!!!!




So yes, let me make this clear to yal once again

19th 20th= MSDG finals in Penang which will take us about 7 hours of traveling to reach.

21st= MMU FINAL EXAMS.

It sounds really crazy huh? Now all I can hope for is for my first paper to not be on the 21st!
Oh yeah! don't waste your effort coming to me and say,

"Lyn...studies more important. DON'T DANCE D LAH! WASTE TIME!"

Seriously, if you say that, I might just ask for YOUR CGPA and we'll compare =)

[Or if you catch me in a bad mood, I might just punch you right in your face.
Metaphorically of course. So as to show you how much that will piss me off.]


Yes, I'm not a 4 pointer but at least I strive to get close to what I target because being me,
I KNOW I HAVE TO BALANCE MY DANCE AND STUDY LIFE. I'm not the old Marilyn Leo who would just sleep off important exams and play all day long.
Though it seems like that's what I'm doing now....... MY POINT IS!

It hurts me when people ask me,

" Studies or Dance more important?".

I'd answer DANCE straight out. Why?

  • Dance is uncertain of.
  • You have to perfect it right up to the last minute.
  • Once you break any part of yourself, you're a goner for good.

Whereas for STUDIES:

  • Just friggin keep your head in the game and you'll do fine!

I am however, very worried for my finals this time... VERY VERY worried. Too lazy to tell you why.. I'm supposed to be studying right now. So much for keeping my head in the game huh? XD


=TOODLES~!=

hurt.

4 comments:

mau said...

it may no be a good advice but,

"when u're doing something that u put ur heart into it, u'll definitely excel in it"

so, just do ur best in watever u're best at ya?

KoOn XiNz said...

hey hey hey...
there's some pirated dickies haha...
if u dun mind to have one...
at sungei wang ground floor=)...

Pepybomb said...

Thanks Angku! will go have a look when I'm up in kl the next time!

Pepybomb said...

Mau Mau~ thanks =) really =)