Friday, December 11, 2009

Procrastinating once more

Whenever I have the urge to blog, I'd sit infront of the comp. Then I thought , HEY! let's check out what's new on Facebook! Off I go, reading daily updates from people of all kinds.

Ok. Now that's done, I should be able to blog right?

WRONG.

Mr You came calling me. I hate his calls. He pressures me ALL THE TIME, but being the good person I am, I answered his calls that would normally last a minimum of one hour.

After that, when I really wanna blog about something meaningful, I get hungry and simply just leave the computer with a thought that goes,

"
Tomorrow. I will blog tomorrow. Yes tomorrow."

" If tomorrow never comes...Will she know how much I loved her"
- i thought of this song when I typed the word tomorrow.XD

Well, just hang in there a lil longer before I post up proper posts aight? =)

Oh yeah! Did I tell you I bought a 3-inched wedged heels and blue leopard-print flats yesterday? XD Super happy. Thanks mummy!!


uek~!



Who's Mr You?
Let's just say this guy,
can go on and on talking to me about; tubes.

0 comments: