Thursday, January 14, 2010

Current Condition

I'm holding onto a pack of ice bag slapped against my cheek as im typing this entry.

Does it still hurt?

Not as bad as last night where I cried myself to sleep at 9pm. That explains why I'm awake this early ( 8.30 am)

I don't know. Maybe it's just the painkiller working its magic for now.

I'll be back to tell you guys more about the surgery.

Now here's a few camwhore pictures of me a few hours before the surgery =(

Once Upon A Time

.
.
.

I don't wanna go.

I really don't want to go.

If I were to pout my mouth like this now, I'd die of pain.

What more this! *sigh*

Let's Welcome PiNKY!

Hi. My name is Pinky.

My stalker-ish owner won't leave me alone.
Did you know that I can have two faces?
Turn me upside down and you'll get a bigger smile from me!
Like this =)!

The Last Supper- ceh ceh >.<
Food prepared by my dear Grandma aka AMA.
The last meal I had before my surgery. Now I can only take liquids.

Pisang goreng + Keledek

My auntie was talking to me about how wisdom tooth surgeries would hurt alot.
Note to self: Never consult Ayi Allison a few hours before a surgery.
Here's what she said to me..

Hokkien version

Ayi: Wa.. tem pai Uncle Mike ki chong, e tia ka beh tahan oh!!! Chi ge le pai buey chiak leh.
Lyn: Oh Oh.......*nods head*
Ayi: Operate stomach ko si be yao kin, iye bak neng neng. Operate chui ki si te cham eh.
Lyn: .... *explodes*LO KO KA KONG LAGI!!!!!!
Ayi: hahahaha!!

English version

Ayi: Wa... The other time Uncle Mike underwent the surgery, the pain felt was so immense that he couldn't eat for a whole week!
Lyn: Oh Oh......*nods head*
Ayi: A stomach operation would've been better because the flesh on our stomach is soft. A tooth operation on the other hand, is by far the worst type of operation !!
Lyn: ....*explodes* YOU CAN DARE SAY SMR!!!
Ayi: hahahahahah!!

Baby Kelly

Melin Jie, want some Tam Tam?

HAHAHA!!! You cannot eat!!!!
*ngom ngom ngom*
!





T_T

6 comments:

lisa said...

you can eat ice cream right?

my wisdom tooth haven't grown yet
krystin's alredy started growing

lol when the time comes i start worry la

Pepybomb said...

Yes yes. can eat. That's the only thing that makes me happy right now T_T when urs come out d tell me ya! 1 more month until we meet again!

fangmin said...

hahaha! baby kelly evil >.< be glad that the surgery is over! say wheeeeeeeeeee!!!~~~

Pepybomb said...

THanks min.... =)

mau said...

*ngom ngom ngom ngom*

Tam tam tastes awesome!! ^^

Pepybomb said...

Mao mao...so evil...i wanna eat tam tam too ='!