Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Elephant also can pass through!!

During cheer practice today we were told that we'll be performing during recruitment week. Recruitment week is where students are allowed to register for clubs and such in CLC concourse. Don't know when it is but hey, a cheer performance after 3 years.....

DANG!! I'm not getting any younger now am I??

Anywho~~~we were thought several motions, chants, jumps, the first two 8s of our routine and

THE SPLITS


I went on my knees as told while pulling my pants up so that I don't tear it. I then put forth my right leg and when I was comfortable enough, I extended my left leg backwards and stretched down to as far as I can.

I stretched and I stretched............................WHEN SUDDENLY.

"WHOAH!! SO HIGH!! ELEPHANT ALSO CAN PASS THROUGH!!"

=(!!!!!!

Mayn! Dickson, I will never forget you!



I ate McChicken today for dinner.
I used a fork & knife to eat.
It took me almost an hour to swallow it.
I didn't even finish.
Will be going to the dentist tomorrow.
Hopefully I will be able to eat properly after tomorrow.
Should I have a short side fringe or leave it to grow long?

0 comments: