Sunday, May 2, 2010

@.@

Come back later for edits.


I drank nescafe last night while having cheese naan.
I stayed awake till 5am. Unwillingly.
Now at 8.30 am...I'm awake again to register Squash for the next semester.
Wanted to take National Dance or Theatre but haih...it just can't go with my timetable.

I feel like a zombie...with eyebags....

Today's the last day before my FINALS start tomorrow.

Exam Schedule

3/5/2010 -- Statistics for Managers
4/5/2010 -- Foundations of Finance

6/5/2010 -- Principles of Marketing
7/5/2010 -- Managerial Communication

8/5/2010 -- Dynamix Dance Practice for Upcoming Competition

11/5/2010 -- Advanced Management English
13-5 2010 -- Management Accounting 1

I hope I'll be able to at least do well this semester. I've been procrastinating alot and most of the subjects especially Finance, is self-studied because either the lecturer suck or I don't go to class or I don't even listen in class. (was busy gossipping with Aaron Gan and Chun Aun at the back)

Well, I guess I'll try my best. Though my best this time won't be good enough. I think...

List of things-to-do after Finals

1) L4D2!!!! [Kay, Kiat CHiang, Chun AUn, WU yan! Get ready people!]
2) Korean Food!!!!
3) Hot Springs!! [Yang...Chocobo...i wanna go!]
4) Hit the GYM [ Wanna tone up some muscles ^^]
5) Cover Run Devil Run & Oh! [ But I don't have the goddamn caged heels!]
6)...
7)..
8).
9
10

More to COME!! =D


GEEK MODE
.
.
.

AcT!V@T3d!
.

0 comments: