Monday, March 5, 2012

Half way there


I can't believe I made it.

I thought it was my first time choreographing for that many people but now that I think of it, I've actually done more back in high school when I choreographed for 40 people in my class for our school's annual dance-off.

2.33 minutes, completed in exactly 1 week, now that I think about it, I actually am quite bad at what I do. Normal or more professional choreographers would complete it in a jiffy but ..... I just couldn't.

I'm slow....BUT I make sure I have time to think about what I need to do for each class and get myself prepared. I do not want history to repeat itself.

Many a times, I felt like breaking down and giving up.

Then it would hit me, 15 people laid their trust on me and my studio.
If I don't help them, who will? I need to at least try and give it my best shot.

My brother told me, if I'm unsure about anything, all I need to do is ask for HELP.
Indeed, I think this is the best thing to do when I'm stuck.

I love to dance and there's no doubt about it but choreographing?

It takes time because I'm not that talented in that area.

But I believe that if one is willing to learn, one will be able to achieve ANYTHING.

The competition will be held in Kajang on the 17th of March. On this day itself, I have a performance for MMU's IVAQ in the afternoon so I guess I will be rushing to Kajang directly after the performance to make it in time to support my students in the competition.
*Kajang Satay!*





50% Down, 50% more to go ;)
Now, I'm starving like hell.
Class lasted from 10pm right up till 1am+ just now.
Need to snoooozeeeee to get rid of hunger.

Bringing my grandma n aunt out for lunch so that
my grandma doesn't have to cook tomorrow ^____^
Can't wait!

Turra!







0 comments: