Thursday, March 8, 2012

Perceiving Failure



Sometimes being hurt can make you feel that everything is at loss.
It makes you feel like everything you've been working for meant nothing in the end.

Feeling JOY is one thing but feeling HURT is another.
By having both, it shows that one is still human.

No matter how hurt you feel, life goes on.
Obligations are to be obliged.
Never to be blinded by temporary emotions.
The future is what that counts and the current is what that determines it.

Hurt is bound to bring itself upon a person someday somehow.
When and where, you never know.
It's how you carry yourself through that period.

That defines, Y-O-U.

#################################


I never expected to wake up to such news. It.......br_ke me entirely.

It felt as if I've let my whole family d_wn...........as if I've let myself d_wn.

Questions came gushing through my head. I couldn't think of wh_.

Funny thing was, I actually felt heart_che and an immense sense of disg_st.

All of it which are aimed at...... me.

I've fa_led.

If people were to ask:

" What went wrong?"
" How did this happen?"
" Why was there an error?"

There would be no one to point fingers at but at ME and ME MYS_LF.

I went through everyday not remembering what I did the day before.

The feeling was simply overwh_lming.

N_glect and unknowingly taking things for gr_nted got the best of me.

I wish I could turn back time but don't we all wish the same :) ?

I HAVE FAILED.................but :-

#I will not let it stop me from learning from it, itself.

#There is a valid reason to it and I must embrace it wisely.

#I now know what I can do better in future.

#There are people around me who are willing to help.


"I WILL NOT GIVE UP"

2 comments:

Kay said...

Need any help or assistance ? ;)

Pepybomb said...

nyek...so far no ^^