Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A picture paints a thousand words

Currently using my old ASUS for song editing and hence, do not have updated pictures of my current happenings on this laptop.

So I thought I'd blog a lil using the pictures here....boy does each picture bring back loads of memories! THat's why I LOVE taking pictures, simply to capture the moment.

Here goes!

This picture right here...
One of the first few pictures that stained my first iPhone :)
I still remember, I was out at DP's newly opened pool joint with Sebastian.
He helped configure my iPhone and stuff...
LOOK at my patch of blonde highlight! hehe~!

The first time stepping into my newly furnished studio..
NEW PARQUET FLOORS!!
There are loads of camwhore pictures where this came from.
I love the flooring so much!

Intern period in Kayyyy Ellleee
Resting while listening to songs at night at my cousin's place.

Taken on the last day of French paper during Delta 1st Sem if I'm not mistaken, at Windmill!

In the midst of FYP 1 .
Was super stressed so I camwhored a lil after lunch before continuing my work..
I miss my highlights.
Maybe I should highlight it again!
We are only young once!

Oh lookie~!
Early morning before heading out ^__^
One of my outfits to work in IBM
Boy do I miss my name card and my Pen.
The pen was a birthday gift for my 20th birthday by some of my friends.
I can't seem to find it now that I lost my Roxy pencil case T_T

Performed for MMU's Prom last year :)
Performed for countless of proms but never really attended one properly...
A pity that I'm not able to perform for this year's as the committee approached us a lil too late.
Dynamix already has a contract outside :(
Oh Well~

ABRUPT ENDING BECAUSE I'M HELLA SLEEPY!!!

GOODNIGHT

:D



2 comments:

Kay said...

Let's attend one this time
A Proper one...haha

Pepybomb said...

lol a proper one XD hahaha