Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Bond held by A Passion


Happy 2 year Anniversary to my dear dance group DONG BANG JUNIOR!!
(It is very much advisable to load the video before continuing. You'll be able to watch it by the end of this scroll of pictures.)

-Crazy Dancing-

Memory Lane
MembersMichelle+ I

Panda+ I
Mei Yi+ I
Ann Gie + Mei yi

Random, Camwhore & Practice Pictures







Performance pictures




NOW,THE VIDEO WE MADE THAT WAS NEVER MEANT FOR THE PUBLIC
.
.
.
.

Ya ready?
.
.
.
.
Go ahead and click 'PLAY'
.
.
.
.

That ends my post on DBJ's 2 year anniversary. We have come a long way since 2006 . During the end of last year, we were forced to part ways due to our dreams on furthering our studies.But, each and everyone of us are still going strong in the dancing field. I'm really proud of that. However, whenever you guys feel like giving up someday somehow, do remember the sweet and also bitter experiences we've gone through together and
SMILE over it before deciding on quiting as history will never repeat itself ever again.

I hope that you guys will never forget the bond we formed together as a group and will live to tell our stories to our grandchildren in the near future...............

AH!! SCRATCH THAT!!


Dong Bang Junior. Saranghaeyo.

5+/- 1 = 0

0 comments: