Saturday, October 25, 2008

No fair!!

And now i'm so freaking emo because i won't be able to go for the one and only,

Wade Robson's Dance Workshop held in Singapore!!!

More details : http://web.me.com/wajero/waderobson/2008_Dance_Workshops.html

If you do not know who Wade Robson is, then let me fill you in. This is Wade Robson. familiar now?


Wade Jeremy William Robson (born September 17, 1982) is an Australian dancer, choreographer, producer and songwriter. He began performing as a dancer at the age of five, and as a child worked as a back-up dancer for Michael Jackson. He is also an award-winning choreographer and has directed music videos and world tours for music artists, most notably for 'N Sync and Britney Spears. Robson has found success as a competition judge, both for his own MTV show, The Wade Robson Project, and the televised competition So You Think You Can Dance. He has won two Emmy awards for his choreography on the latter show in 2007 and 2008.

Okay~ by now you should be smart enough to know that i copied that piece of information of Wiki -.-'' But if it weren't because of me, you would know nothing of him still.

I've been watching his programme , " The Wade Robson Project" since i was around, 14/15. That's how i got to know who he is. He is an awesome dancer that i admire a lot and to know that i can actually meet him is out of this world!!! Now, here's why I'm freaking emo -.-

1) The workshop is going to be held in Singapore on the 31st of October & the 1st of November. There was one in Kl on the 17th and 18th but i did not know anything about it.
(gasp! Wade Robson was actually in Malaysia?? T_T)
2) I'm going to be competing for LCC on the 31st of October!! (This is worth so much more than LCC but I promised my friends already and i can't back out now)
3) Workshops are NEVER for free:
2-days : SGD252
1-day: SGD140
more info: http://danzpeople.com/event/

I was actually dumb enough to be looking for the price at rm__ until my brother pointed out the price in Singaporean currency @.@

Now i'm only hoping that i can go watch the Dance War competition held in Singapore itself at the ST. JAMES POWERHOUSE. Wade Robson is going to be the guest judge! Our own Malaysian dancers Elecoldxhot is joining this high-end competition. I wish them all the best! Anyone interested in going to watch? Tickets are required but i can't seem to find where are the pricings for it.

Here i am..blaberring non-stop about an international dancer whereas I myself have a dance competition coming up and I am doing nothing!!ZERO!! productive at all for the group!! Now my aims have gone down..aiming for only top 3. This time around, I'm not joining with DBJ so the chemistry among each and one of us is a tiny bit off. The bond is not as strong and the aim is not the same. Nonetheless, we'll try and make this work. I hope...

And if we don't make it, please somebody, just kill me.

(Let's put that aside)

Preview of my trip to Port Dickson






Anticipate my post on the trip..something REAL funny awaits..for those of you who know..

SHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh~~ !

;)

0 comments: