Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Partial Freedom


Yeah man~ one more to go and i would be partially free for like say...3 weeks? No, i do not have long 3 months break like most of you guys do okay T_T so don't rub it in.I however think 3 weeks is sufficient or i think i just might rot at home.

After tomorrow, there would be

1) CS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2)TENNIS!!!!!
3)Digi Roadshow on saturday (dancing=working=earning $)
4)Prepare for LCC with ann gie+ester+lala zai+ chun yian+... i duno who's d last person (dancing). And also, since i chose to compete instead of performing with my brother, my brother nw can't do the special performance offered by them as there's not enuf dancers cuz,

D2X:
Justin-available
Marilyn-NA (cuz promised anngie +co)
Ah Ting- I don't know why she can't perform
Meng-SPM
Dark-SPM
Roy-SPM
Dave-...duno go where d never dance d..but he's spm also

Dynamix:
Justin-Available
Marilyn-NA (cuz promised anngie +co)
Tai Heng-dancing with Kiddojoo
Stanley-Available
Jardian-Available
Ah Sot-Dancing with Kiddojoo
Fun Fair- I don't know about him...should be NA
Prashan-Haven't heard from him in ages O.o
Cheong Shern- In KL. no time to practice.

I feel really bad...cuz...D2X won last year already. So i suppose my brother wouuldn't want to join as a competitor again u c. So, a special performance would be just nice. But aiyah.. nvmlah..Maybe after the announcement and stuff is done, then all of us dancers can cypher if the emcee opens up the dance floor. weee~!*thinking positive here* now, back to my list!

5)Movie marathon!! and no.. i will not be the one who falls asleep! *stares at Y-O-U*
6)Shop for new clothes O.o
7)A trip to Port Dickson! ( Yang Tze and Jordan, faster plan and plan nicely ah..!)
8)Part of my post just died on me just cuz i used some kind of sign thingi on my keyboard, STOOPID blogger. I HATE YOU. YES I DO
9) Can finally get proper sleep. Let me give u my definition of improper sleep
-sleep at 10 wake up at 12
-study til 1 then sleep til 3
-study til say4+then sleep til 7
-study and head straight for campus I'm not saying that i study like O.O "woo~" kay?haha just that, i can't sleep properly knowing that i'm not done studying or there's more that could be done.
10)Sit infront of the tv and watch AFC/ Travel & Living all day long :D YAY!! *im not kidding* So, that makes 9. Oh well, good enuf for me..for now.. :) I can't wait to get my hair cut though..*yvonne, i know you also want to 'chien tou fa'*

Ps: Yang Tze had like say, 3 mishaps with her heels yesterday! Now imagine, you are ordering food at KFC. Yang Tze, with nothing in her hands claims that she couldn't find the straw expenser and asked us to get em as she hunts for a seat. then all of us pointed, " DU!!!". The box got camoflouged by some raya card thing -.- Right after we turned back to look at the menu, suddenly,

*POM!*

Jordan: EH!!

Yang Yang stepped on her own jeans and fell onto the ground knee first in order to save the straws she was holding. HAHHAA!!!i did not laugh i swear...........ya noe that's a lie. A HUMOUNGUS LIE!XD

random pictures from my life's happenings
*warning, you're in Marilyn's blog=girl=camwhore.*

Guess who? artist: YANG who was supposed to be studying

Told you she was supposed to be studying

The view from Daniel's Condo during raya *yah, go figure*

'Stuck Stuck' guitarist =p

The look on my face when i play with the PSP

Kl during raya is love

Tried on this dress in KL
And no, i did not get it.even if i did, where am i to wear it to??haha am regretting a lil now though cuz i could wear it at PD. T_T nvm..i dun care.haha

Esprit~*mom splurged 1k++ there * O.o

I was in heaven.. i love my mum!!as she loves Haagen Daaz too!

Sister love love LOVES the chocolate fondue

Brother & his colleague. I've a picture just like this too! wait.. let me look for it..

Tadaa!!this was 3 years back btw :P

+++++++++++

I guess that's all for the random things happening in my life so far.. OH YEAH!! EXAM's over!! YAY!! so, me,yang tze,daniel,chun aun,jordan and sam went for lunch right after our paper...and our highlight was that we CS-ed for like 2 hours!! MADNESS!!

was definitely fun :)

hopes for good results in 1 few weeks time :3

0 comments: