Thursday, October 2, 2008

REUNION!!

DBJ was reunited yesterday since,

Amanda is back from Singapore
Mei Yi is back from Subang
Ann Gie + Michelle is on school holidays
Marilyn is on study leave (no classes)

AND MEI YI that was supposed to be studying suddenly came up with this brilliant idea of us meeting up at a studio to catch up and dance and..well...do something else. You'll get what i mean later.. I was very reluctant at first as i was supposed to be studying for my finals next week. But then i thought, the last time all 5 of us met was during....
.
.
.
..the day we..er...No.. that day..OH!! the Singapore trip



..erm..no..Michelle was not with us.

SO as u can c..we've nt meet up for a VERY.... VERY.... VERY!! long time!!So, i caved in and said, "OK." Thus, i msged Tai Heng to say that i want to rent the studio tmr from 11.30am-2pm. I was really looking forward to it just that the fact that i've forgotten the steps to our previous numbers bothers me a lil. YOU DUN LAUGH. when i say YOU, i mean, Panda,Mei yi, Michelle and Ann Gie. Cuz ALL of us totally forgot our steps!! *shy* I reached the studio at 12pm..thanks to my laoya driving skills. NVM. the thing is, they reached at 12.30!! ISH!! who was it that suggested 11.30 ?? *stares at mei yi* O.O

Ann Gie, Mei Yi, Amanda, I, Michelle (yer..why got one line at my face? no fair T_T)

We sat down to take pictures for awhile and talk before blasting the songs=D

She's the laziest of the bunch! She always 'HAPPENS' to be lying on the floor!

*runs in to destroy mei yi's solo camwhore moment*

The eldest in the group is on the far left. All of them are 18 this year!

~~~

I suggested that we take a picture of me, Ann Gie and Michelle doin the cartwheel..Here's the outcome

I wasn't ready T_T. Mei Yi manages to stay in that camwhore position while taking the pic for us. *claps claps*

Yah, u guessed it. That's me shouting, " EH WAIT WAIT WAIT!" -.- lousy rite? HAHA!

~~~
Video of us being Random to DBSK's Mirrotic Album




OH THIS I REMEMBER. people all dancing. Except for the one sitting. Then, the one sitting suddenly shouted, "POSE!" U dun noe how hard we laughed after seing this picture!!

~~~

Now you shall see how much us DBJs have improved on our gracefulness and felixibility!



Behold! Marilyn Leo can finally do the splits!

NOT!

But look at Ann Gie! *our pride* Mei Yi can front split though~

Inspired by the Scorpion

4 flexible ones standing but nt stable except for Anngie and Mei Yi

Again, Ann Gie is most stable..i wasn't ready.. T_T

Viola~ not too bad right? Left 3 of us ni..Panda gave up..lol! *ps: do remember to always stretch before even attempting this. * My scorpion deteoriated.. *sigh*

~~~

Stewpid mei yi!

I find it rather difficult to camwhore with that cap..Ya noe? the one i actually bought for my brother..

Referring to as why Panda is the laziest!

Again!

Even when taking pictures~LOL! panda panda~

Model you. AHAK!

Though, i won't deny that i'm lazy too~ i've this tendency to sit on people. Or roll onto them just for the fun of it. And it's cuz i'm just too lazy to get up directly..HAHA! (i can only do this to my DBJ members. that's why I love them)!



LOL!!!my personal 'sampan'. I'm the lost traveller!

Guess who~

Lil Michelle bz manning the cd player. There was a moment where she kept complaining on why there was no sound. When Panda went to check it out, she burst into laughter when she found out that... the wires weren't even plugged in. Poor michelle~ XD

Panda teaching us a few Reggae steps. (am jelous cuz she gets to learn so many new stuff in Sg)!!

:O

why isit that i'm always at the spot whereby the mirror has dirt on it?

Mei Yi : EH! my head too big for the cap!=D
All: O.O HAHAH!!

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE




~~~

^.^ Panda did not drop me this time!

Flattering?

So not flattering! haha!

T_T i luk damn funny in glasses... But my eyesight is killing me @.@ how how!! and no, the glasses are not mine. It's Michelle's.

See whadimean?

I and Panda's 'sia lan' face. keke~

Guess I'll end my post here.. ILU DBJ. We'll do this some other time again kay?Till then, take care...



AWWW~!! <3>you guys

Now, I've gota study study sudy~~turra!




0 comments: