Saturday, February 28, 2009

STTTTTRECHHHHHHH!!!

I pushed myself over my limit.
Never thought I could do that.
I'll continue doing so to improve.

Ah~~~~My muscles are aching~~~ T_T

I have dance practices every Friday night at 9pm with Dynamix. (so yah, if u want to invite me for any plans on that day, do put that in mind. But still, invite me also lah!!!then i'll know that i'm not forgotten nor ISOLATED *winks* ;)
yesterday was our first practice after the Chinese New Year. N damn!! My bones have gotten so much more harder!! T_T

All of us,paired up and stretched for about 2 hours. Intense stretching i would say.We would stretch in one position for 15 seconds and towards the last 5 seconds, we'll push down even harder!!Bone can break anytime man i tell you.No kidding...The funniest one has got to be Jardian..he kept stopping halfway even shouted cuz of the pain. LOL! XD

I realised that my left hand needs more training.

My left hand can't stand long for a handstand.
My left hand can't lock properly.
My left hand can't do a proper wrist twirl.
My left hand is....HOPELESS. at least for now. =)


I had the infamous Coconut Shake from Pulau Gadong yesterday!!

^^ whoop..face damn big...

Went over to Daniel's house at Tanjung Kling for our english drama discussion. But we ended up playing Mahjong and Cho Dai Di most of the time. Like auntie & ah sam ni man~~lol! And since i'm not very good at Mahjong, I played with myself.


Camera timer is LOVE.

Can you see them playing Mahjong in the background?

Since Daniel lives on the 17th floor, we had time to camwhore while waiting for the lift to arrive!(noob ruining our pic. sorry for the sucky quality. My hp's camera is off no good T_T)

Dan.Sam.Noob.I


How's our drama gona be like?
That's a secret we'll never tell...
WTH. so gossip girl-like.
Speaking of gossip girls, I can spend my time at home watching it! Since i'm like so free now...supposed to go for tennis but the weather forbids me to.

random picture. During Moral lecture. Fang Min's hands.


Note to self: Push it over the limit.

0 comments: