Thursday, April 16, 2009

And the Second Runner Up goes to!!!!

How many times have i heard this before?
Whether if it's in dancing,acting or some other thing.
That phrase no longer takes the breath out of me no more.


Remember this?
National Drama Competition (Year 2006)
My school came in 3rd place out of all of the schools in Malaysia
1st place was bagged by some team from either Sabah/Sarawak.
and there we were...trying our very best to put smiles on our very faces. I'm the one with the vest and pink formal. I played a host of a late night T.V show called Midnight With Madison!

There's my team on the far right.

There I was again! Standing on the far right a few days ago during Drama Fest. But you know... this time, it's different! I've
A new
  • Story
  • Cast
  • Environment
Everything was new...My group and I took on the story of The Champion Bullfighter and changed the story but stayed on par with the theme. With many of my group members being pure virgins to the acting industry, I knew I was going to have a handful. (chowie loves)

BUt DAMNNN~!!! Those punks managed to blow me away at the very last minute!! If only they could've done that earlier. You see, we fool around more than we act. XD Some are serious bout it, some just aren't. Imagine this:

We were thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss close to not entering the preliminaries!
Without any practice or whatsoever,
we decided to just march into that stinkin judging room and act.
[bad idea.]
We did lots of mistakes! Seriously! Even I myself went blank at parts cuz i had like alot of lines T_T

Now, look at where we stand :) 3rd place. That ain't that bad ain't it dearies? We didn't even expect to get pass the preliminaries! *a round of applause to my team mates*

Sorry :

For being a not-so-perfect leader
For forgetting my mic when I was about to go up as May Yin Abdul.
If I pushed you guys too much at times
For not being punctual for our practices! XD HAHAHA!! You know me right?=p

But Hell! I'm not gona say sorry for:

Having to work with you guys.
Having the extra crew members around.
Having supportive class mates.
Having supportive friends.
Having supportive cousins and a brother.
Having to condemn my dear Yang and Sam's dancing. (You see, before they underwent special training for the dance section, they had to go through this.

" EH!! WHY YOU DANCE LIKE BEAR!!"

"She dance like patung lah~!"
"SHARPER!!"
"HARDER!!"

and a whole lot of

-.-''...
evil people aren't we? But all of that definitely did pay off. Though the dance section wasn't the main thing in the drama, I'm glad that they actually took the effort to train up their dance and at least have it to appear less Bear-ish. WAHAHHA!!

To the crew, I can't possible express my gratitude and how proud I am of you guys. With tiny misunderstandings along the way, you guys managed to pull it off nicely in the end. Maybe it wasn't enough to win over the judge's heart but it definitely won over mine. *giggles*.

Our technicians, Eggy and Zach, without you guys, our play will be nothing but a total flop. Thanks for being there with us all the way from the start. Especially you dear Zach :)

To my friends and family, you guys are the best! Izza,Fang Min, Min Rong, Nisha, Liyana, Nabilah, William, Heng Chang, Chua, Wu Yan, KC, Aaron, Adrian, Shalini and more of whom I can't remember. Thank you guys so much for the support :) I'm really grateful to have friends like you guys. We ALL are!

To my other cast members, Mao, James, Sha and Sarah, Joyce aka Manager! Thanks for being oh-so-willing to help us without expecting anything in return and also the guidance from Y-O-U tua pek kong Mao! ^^ Thanks to Sha's mom for doin our hair. The day where Daniel and I officially became a member of the Adam's family and loved it! ;D

###
The other teams, PL 04 and PL 03...left me in awe the day after while i was sitting in front of the comp watching their drama. No shiet! They were goooooooooooood!

I love love loved AJ's team!PL 03 right? They can totally project their voice and pronounce each and every word clearly. Not to mention, a good storyline was at hand. No doubt. They were the shinning stars of the night. Period.
Proud of you guys namely Jyh, Mel, Aj, Yael, and Gabriel! My new found friends are Dinish, Alicia and Geral.Thumbs up for you guys. :)

As for PL 04, i don't really know anyone who're in there but they did a very good job too. With the super quick flashback with the chicken dance's song as the background?
Cute!Congrats upon winning 2nd place
:)

Awards given out for the night
Best Female Actress: Yael
Best Male Actor: Dinish
Best Female Supporting Actress: Marilyn Leo *i feel that this award belongs to everyone!*
Best Male supporting Actor: Gerald
Best for Playing more than 2 roles on stage: Jordan Tan! (this was a spontaneous award created by the judges who are from Actor's Studio Bangsar KL especially for Jordan to honour his hard work!)


I guess that's all from me now. The next post shall be filled with pictures aight? Before i leave, I'd like to finish up something that i missed out that night. That is to introduce James Chong as a policeman!

Goodnight loves!
Have a nice weekend!

I'm exhausted from dance practice yet I'm here blogging.
Competition and performance next week over at Ping Ming for Maestro Night and MMU's Semblance Night.
Weee~!I get to go to Prom for free!
Not exactly free, I have to dance my way in there! ahak!



Yours truly,

Narrator and May Yin Abdul :)


Ps: I can't help it that I have long chopstick legs people. It's just something that can't be changed. :) At least for now...phew!

Who is this?

EDIT: sorry people that the font size over at some parts are like super HUGE. I don't know how to solve it T_T

50 comments:

O_o | said...

FUIH !!!

talk about explosive fire power..

Move over Oprah, May Yin Abdul's in town...

muahahaha

(please excuse the uncouth-ness)

mau said...

eh.. and u still forget to introduce urself. Hahahaha. James got his introduction finally. But what about u?

So, on behalf of the ENTIRE crew (and i know u guys got my back for this), we would like to introduce our very own popping-dancer, adorable-actor, superb-director-with-awesome-patience, and most of all a good friend, Miss Marilyn Leo smth smth. Hahaha. I dunno ur chinese name.

Thanx for being such a great sport and congrats on being the Best (and I mean, the very best) Supporting Actress. Btw, that 1, not everybody can take 1 la. I where can? I'm a dude... Hehehe...

p/s : i'm not a tua pek kong. I'm not that old ok? huuu huuuuuu...

Pepybomb said...

To RockGod: lol that's cute!! THank you thank you!! I shall acknowledge the moment!

To Mau: I did! I sorta kinda did! Indirect lah in my post...haha! awwwwww....u damn sweet lah! thank you thank you..but im no superb director lah.. adorable maybe. Just Maybe >< *runs into a corner*

It's Marilyn Leo May Yin..haha! I was only lucky to be named as the best supporting actress :) really. cuz my part was so minor!haha! You are as old as a..erm..as an old BOOT! i damn lame i noe...haha am gona ask them to come here..haha

Anonymous said...

congrats to PM10.

猪麦王子的小天地 said...

Just stop by to congrats you n your group members-PM 10... Apparently, I dun think my group should get the 1st runner up. If they really compare on the efforts you people put into the drama... certainly your group will get better result! My group doesn't deserve the prize than you guys... I mean it!! My group peoples are mostly the type scared of losing...but they themselves don't wanna work hard even myself as a leader who lost my trust in my own group. That why after that night I knew that it was the last day of me being in my group because they are kind a people who don't appreciate the others, ego, n don't accept critics from the others, of course not most of them. At least I know my job is done in that group!!! Actually, you guys are marvelous, I just don't dare to say that in front of the others. Your group's presentation was wonderful, I can see a lot potential and talented people in your group!!! Good try n don't put off the fire in your heart!!!

猪麦王子的小天地 said...

You deserved to get the Best Supporting Actress, your performance was really nice!!!

猪麦王子的小天地 said...

Sorry if I've wrote some bad words about you in anyone's blog or forum because at least I have to save some face for my group members...

猪麦王子的小天地 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yang said...

Erm.. Hi to the miss with the pig face as profile picture. I actually wanted to leave the comment in your latest post, but it seems that there is some internet problem so i can't.

1st, i would like to say sorry to Lynnie by using your comment box here! =.=

Okay, back to business. You should just forget bout all the ugly side of your group, by posting it everywhere doesn't help cause you're not proving anything. And be glad that you guys won 1st runner up. And move on and get over it. Congratulations once again!! =)

Pepybomb said...

TO Miss PL04 :)

HAHAHA!! thanks yah!!when i wanted my counter to have higher comment hits, it surely has! thanks to u my friend. U guys did well..all of u can act! and i can hear every single thing u guys said. As for my group, even the dumb me forgot my mic. BUT BUT!!! i'm over it now..yes i am. haha!

All is forgiven for the you know..chopstick legs comment? So no worries :) But i am terribly sorry that some of my supporters actually said those words to you. On behalf of them and all of my group, i sincerely apologize. Do me a favour and ignore all of those comments aight?

Everyone's getting high hits except me T_T mummy......pity me lah!!!!

Pepybomb said...

TO Yang: YOU BETTER BEHAVE AH!!! If not i'll lock u up in a cage again!! *wink wink* hahahaha!

Batbun said...

Im gonna say something here, so that your hits would go up too! LAI, Sammy and Yang and all those other people, comment here!!

(Cuz she's hating me already T-T)

Yang said...

NNNNNNUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!
You can't lock me up!! T-T Im Marilyn MonBear!!! Hollywood is waiting for me!!! Ahahahah!!

Eh, im hitting you guys up but nobody hit me up!! Don't la like that!!! i got 0 comment you know!! ZERO!!!! T-T!!

An entire sweet post but 0 comment!! sad la wei!!


(this word verification thing is getting stupid-ier n stupid-ier each day..-.-)

Pepybomb said...

wait ah.. I'll get back to u guys. Nid to crap now. No joke XD

Batbun said...

boon chao!!

Pepybomb said...

To Yang : Eh Monbear...cute sial ur name...clever not ur friend here? haha!! ANd yealah..tht verification thing..damn dumb..we've already logged in as members of blogger and yet they're asking for verification..dugongs i'd say. Pure white and fat DUGONGS.

TO Zach: oi! my friend's father's name noe..simply say..haha

Batbun said...

woopsss i'm just following hahahaha! okay i rephrase: chao chao!

Yang said...

eh wat la u all..=.=
lame la...boon chao nicer la!

And no!! MonBear not cute la wei!! Like some digimon or pokemon monster name!! =.=

And huh?? Dugong white colour wan eh? Sssooooooo cutttee!!!!!!! Wheregot white colour dugong you dugong!!

Batbun said...

lol, ppl's father's name dun simply say say!

MONBEAR hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha! I'm gonna burst soon man!

And got la weih, white colour dugong. albino 1 loh haha!

(come come raise the number of comments!!)

fangmin said...

this is funnay.

Pepybomb said...

Dugongs ARE WHITE AREN'T IT???dun make me feel bimbo now!!

fangmin said...

i tought Dugongs are grey? err... =/

Yang said...

Damn you're so bimbo...=.=
It was never white unless you paint it..or like zach say, the albino's dugong!!

mau said...

oh my gosh... i tot i was the like last to comment. u guys ar... hahaha.. like that also fun.. keep it up.. let's make her comments reach till 100++.. muahahaha

Batbun said...

OY people play along lah!!

Repeat with me:
Dugongs are white, if they're albino.

See they followed what I say, so you're not bimbo at all!!

P.s. : fangmin, yeah they're grey, with green stuff sometimes. haha! and mau, lets go!! we spam kao kao!

jyhling said...

ADDING ONTO THE AMOUNT OF COMMENTS. WHEEEEEE LOVE ME LOVE ME!

Btw, I never knew your name was May Yin! That's so... adorable! HAHAHAHAHA.

Dugongs are white lar!

I have a white dugong plushie!

Or a white seal plushie. Can't remember. But same thing!

Li Lin :) said...

LOL

i'm here too.

guess you know the truth edi right?
:)

and

u really awesome
super love the way u narrate and talk

btw, one of my fren fall in love with u too
XD
is a she.
LOL

congrats once again
:)

Batbun said...

Yes people!! add the amount add the amount!! Then when it's more I'm saved! (so that she won't kill me with a knife T-T)

Lol jyhling, Seals and Dugongs are totally different species of animals, how can it be same? XD White because that's an albino dugong plushie I suppose hahaha!! - me and my albino.

Eh Yang Tze, I just noticed the word verification thing is really..... stupid. The word I got now is 'mycocit', which sounds a teeny weeny bit wrong LOL!

Yang said...

Gee...i actually wanted zach to get kill, but alaa...potong steam..nobody play along in his comment box d..

Gling! What in the world..you and your imagination..=.= Mana la ada dugong white colour! Unless like zach say, the "albino" ones.. Besides, dugongs are too ugly to be made into plushie LOL!

Zach!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! LMAO!! At least la i not that worst!! Why i say stupid cause that time i get "sturpit"!! And now i get "pledr"

C'mon people!! Lets see what you get for the stinking word verification thang!

Yang said...

i just realize...ZACHH!! WHY IN THE WORLD YOU STILL AWAKE AT 4AM!! =.=!!

Damn..this time i get "squall"!!! HAHAHAHA!!! FF7 main character!!

Yang said...

Hahahaha!! This is funnaeeyyy!!

"noshiet"

Hahahahaha!!

Jacey said...

Yay!!!Since everyone is playing around here! I gonna join in too!! Let's make her comment box reach the world records!! xD

~Samantha Lee~ said...

LOL u guys so free yeah??
weeeeee lemme crash da "party" =)
1, 2, 3...







YEEHOO! XD

OMG i cant believe i missed d big sale... so emo u know D= r u ppl getting anythin frm their website soon? dun 4get 2 count me in tau! >.<



btw, all those talk abt dugongs and seals... u ppl hurting their feelings leyh..

To all dugongs and seals; albino or not: watever colour u guys are, u're stil cute =)

lol da lamest is finally here . _ .

-peace-

mau said...

how can sammie be lame when there's nth lame about ur comment? ish ish.. hahaha.. dugongs and albinos.. wat la u all.. anyway, i still think i'm the best.. better than dugongs and albinos.. muahahahahahaha..

Pepybomb said...

It's my own blog and I damn out here!! T_T have to rush out now..will get back to u guys soon kay?? I LOVE YAL!!

*sammie, sorry lah!haha*

verification word: patis

wth??haha

Yang said...

ssssssssshhhhhhh!!!!
hush sammy hush!!!!!!! ><

word verification : roredl

PS: dugongs are always cute!!

Vonnie said...

lame la u all!!

my word verification is ballo sounds like the bear name at Jungle Book... EH LaoYang!!That bear can be ur future mate!!

Jacey said...

hahahahahaha........halo...again....^^ I came here to flood comments.....What's with the dugongs and stuff? I'm lost la-.-

sarah alicia said...

my word verification is expremp sounds like extreme.


hahhahaha :D

Jacey said...

I almost forgot...sorry...have to comment again...

By the way, my word verification is grila . sounds like gila! Lol...ciao!

sarah alicia said...

HAHAA
BOON CHAO!

we aksed them what that meant,they said it was someone's dad's name. hahaha.
my word verification is rotecat,
sounds like rollete cat :/

Yang said...

word verification : scediti

Lynnie you happy now? now you're hitting up! And yet i dedicated one whole post and i got NOTHING...T-T

Pepybomb said...

To Yang: Eh dugong cute oh!!!!.....or maybe not..or i wouldn't be scolding people with it...haha but not saying that they're ugly lah.cuz that's just plain evil am i right monbear???And yes i very happy :) so many people actually care! I'll raise urs k babe!

To G: Thanks for supporting my statement where i said dugongs are white!! LOVE U!!muah muah!! haha but uve a plushie of it?haha! that's gayfully cute!

To Sammie: U seriously damn lame...acting as if DUGONGS READ MY BLOG. HAHA!! Ur reaction was seriously funny when we forgot to call u along for the sale. As if the world was ending! kakakaa~!

To Li Lin: Yes I'm very clear of everything already and all is forgiven so no worries :) Thanks for the compliment. I'm not that great. haha You were good yourself acting as the mother!

To Fang Min: WHITE!! THEY'RE WHITE I TELL U!!!

TO Von: BALO! haha hi chicken breast meat!! *hits u*

To Sarah : Walao..u evil lah u..it's my godbro's father's name noe!! lol

To Min Rong: THANKIU!! I LOVE U SO MUCH!! and now i've so many comments that it makes me dizzy!! In a good way!!

To Mau: Join the club !! The Dugong Pvt. Lmt. Club!! NYAHAHA!! I don't think my comments would ever reach 100 tho...We're all talking mainly bout dugongs!! @.@

TO Zachy: Thankiu lah... ^.^ ANd i think u slept at around 4am because of me right? Chowie T_T told u to go to bed first!! And what albino lah...!! Dugong memang white-ish grey!!

PHEWWW~! that took me awhile...

:D love u guys

Li Lin :) said...

LOL
i thought u dunno who am i
hahaha

anyway
u got 44 comments now
XD

-mel- said...

lyn!
u were awesome during drama fest!
and wow..
u got so many comments wei!
hahaha!
=)

~Samantha Lee~ said...

lol i pity those innocent cute-looking dugongs.. gawsh lol i saw smtg tht i reli wanted >.<

aaaaaaaa cant wait to get it RAWR

btw, does hembanti makes sense to any of u guys?
lol it sounds gayyyyy

sarah alicia said...

ARGHH?
reallly?
jordan and noob taught me ):
i didn't knew it was ur godbro's dad's name :/.

hehe sorry ya. owe ya one! :D

Pepybomb said...

To Li Lin: I went to your blog so yeah I know who u are :) haha yeap! My friends are awesome!Tho it didn't reach 100.haha

To Mel: Thanks gurl. u urself were not too shabby urself! quotes u," HOW COULD U MAMAT!" nuf said.haha

To Sam: It sure does sound gay huh? haha U still talking bout dugongs..haha!! Eh which skirt u like??

To Sarah: Aiyah..nvm one la..haha just to let u noe..nyahaha!!

Batbun said...

haha! well i slept late partly because i had too much tea at night the other day. damn teh ais'es. can't sleep after that i tell you!

yea dugong is white-ish grey, but mostly grey i think. white maybe light reflection. Quote May Yin Abdul: "but who cares?"

and and and its going up, trust me it'll reach 100 comments! oy people, spam more and talk more rubbish here please? >.<

let me start a new thread here: what food/vegetable/dish you despise most?

Zach says: PEAS!

my verification word now is whethed. now whethedfu.... opps!

mau said...

despise eh? hmmm... can't think of any... after lots of thinking... seriously man.. hahaha.. i love food alot.. ^ ^ hehehehe. and my verification word is patoc. it sounds like buttock to me. hahaha.

p/s : my comment is number 50! woot woot.. i'm in the middle.. muahahaha