Sunday, April 26, 2009

Once again, Dynamix Smokes

We got Champion and The Most Creative Award over at Music Maestro Night!

Congrats to Pier 21 for bagging Most Popular and The Best Showmanship Award! Proud of u girls!

Keep it up okay?

Jon's band, 'Chill Out Lah Dude!' got 1st runner-up for the overalls!

I don't have most of the pictures with me now but once again, thanks to all who went to support and even bought V.I.P tickets to watch us :) *You know who you are*

Funny how watching the other younger contestants perform(cieh I'm not thaaaat old kay?), it reminds me of Lil Marilyn back then.

*top left*
Standard 5/6.

Young, naive, and full of passion. Might have lacked a lot of synchronization but yes. It does remind me of me and my old group DBJ.

We might not have very good dance skills but we enjoyed ourselves and had loads of friends to support us! Now somehow, it's a little different. I was and somehow had always been in an all girl's group or an evenly-mixed group. Now I'm the only girl in the group.

Pressured? Hell Yea.

However, it doesn't really bother me. You see, dance is universal and if you don't see it like that then, try being in my shoes. Though at times, I feel restricted. I don't get to learn girly-girl dances such as Reggae or New Jazz or even Girl's hip-hop ( my members find it lame most of the time. They've got to bring their big heads back down to size. But nothing can be blamed. They're simply full of Testosterones). I have to look em up in the internet myself or watch more videos to improve.

One day, I'd want to be in an all girl's group once again and prove that girls have more to offer other than just shaking their tail feathers. ;)

After the perf at Rennaisance

It has freckles just like me :)


Joke of the day,

Stanley: Hey, I wanna take a picture with Eric ( an Indian guy). Remember to turn on NIGHT MODE k?XD

ToOdles Loves.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
<3

0 comments: