Monday, April 20, 2009

A short one

GOSH! Yesterday was like one of the first days where practice ended early, and when i say early, I mean

12am

Our usual would be around

3am

The day before, practice ended at around

5am.

However, i forced myself out of bed at around 10.45 just to go and catch the sale over at Tribe's.Thanks to Ee Von's blog! Closet sale actually. It is where vintage lovers gather and sell their beautiful clothes for prices you can't even imagine. I got myself a

  • Skirt from topshop for only RM40
  • Top from Forever 21 for only RM35
  • A beach-like dress like the one i wore in Redang for only RM15
  • A top from Korea for RM45
  • A lovely pink hairband for RM2 (my pride and joy for now!)
OH!! Chun Aun and I got ourselves cotton candy the other day after visiting Soon Heng. I hope Soon Heng's doing fine having to cope with the loss. I give you my deepest condolences... **flower**

We're supposed to be able to make it ourselves but the small boy helped me with it instead! Like magic i tell you!! I've never seen how cotton candy is made!

Look at how happy Aun Aun is!

Did our moral project yesterday at Sha's. Yang and Aun did most of the work.. THANK YOU!!

Say, " Fish Cracker!"--i look like terminator O.o

Till next time,
START STUDYING PEOPLE!!
(who am I to say, I've not even started a single thing.Oh well!)

Girl with the Pink hair band

6 comments:

Vonnie said...

shopaholic is girl with green scarf u make ur own version girl with pink hairband? lolx

Pepybomb said...

Somehow that phrase came in handy..haha!

O_o | said...

Doggy !!!

chihuahua ?

Pepybomb said...

i forgot what it is already...cute huh?? haha

Batbun said...

it's a pomeranian.. haha! not chihuahua lol. A short post for a long day? ;)

Pepybomb said...

Pretty much zachy ^^ :)