Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Random Pictures from Redang

In class now o.o
Jo,Sam & Daniel are busy playing Facebook Poker :(
I'm here playing with myself ^^


Nutheads. Upon reaching Redang. Was too damn happy!

Breakfast on the 2nd day. The view from our breakfast table was simply breath-taking.

A rose among em thorns

Serving in!

Lyn & Sha

##iamsoborednowthatevenmyneonpinkha
irbandishavingmorefun##

We even made a remake of the oh-so-popular Malay movie entitled
Pontianak Harun Sundal Malam

Isn't our main actress like the fairest of them all??
I'm her biggest fan!

Told you I was bored

2 comments:

Liyana PM10 said...

haha it's Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam :D

I just spent 20 minutes reading a lot from your blog, so interesting meh! :D

and yeah I'm a slow reader too, seriously ._.

GOOD LUCK FOR THE FINALS! WOOT!

Pepybomb said...

Aww!! liyana i din noe u visit my blog!! Thanks!! HAHA! for Yang..any pontianak aso can lah..!

Good luck to u too!