Saturday, May 23, 2009

You know what I'm gona blog about don't you? XD

Freshly 15




Sweet16

Baskin Robbins & Secret Recipe





The year where I had 6 birthday cakes -17

Family

D2X

Juniors

Chan, Geral, Sha, Mel, Troy, Jordan, Eugene, and Kalai!

Dong Bang Junior. yes we eat our cakes like that.

3 in 1 birthday celebration. Kee Weng, Lyn and Ah Wei!

If a virtual cake can be counted then yes, i got 7 cakes on my 17th birthday! ahha! Credits to Han Wei.

NOW
.
.
.

for the moment we have all been waiting for
.
.
.

the day I turn 18!!!
*ceh wah..marilyn, shy abit can or not!*

I'm going to start blabering first on how my day went then I'll insert pictures along the way okay? Let's start of with the night before my birthday. No, let's start of with a few days BEFORE my birthday.

Mom: Muiii~~ ( yes, my mom calls me MUI. shatapiknowit'scute) What you want to have for your birthday dinner?

Mui..i mean..Lyn:
BEI ZHAN!!!

What do you think was my mother's reply?

A) No!
B) OKAY!!! anything for you my dear child
C) okaylah...honestly...i forgot how my mom replied me. XD

I got what I wanted though :P
We went for dinner the day before my birthday because my dad won't be free on my birthday. I know.. damn sedih right..father cannot celebrate for their daughter. But we're used to it. If he has to perform at someplace, he has to perform. Showbiz. Biasalah~wth.haha!


Jeng Jeng~!
damn pretty right on the outside?

The interior was a little bit disappointing though. The tiles, instead of being posh, is a little old fashioned. I know that Bei Zhan's trying to go for the olden days' look but it just wasn't working for me.

No DSLR or whatever R R was involved in the making of this picture.

Was about to indulge in 'O-Yew-Pau' [Braised Pork Ribs with Bun] when my brother took this picture. Look at my mom and my grandma. Like mother like daughter. HAH!

Guess who I saw dining there too dear PM10-ers?

Mr Kevin and his whole family!
(sir I hope you don't mind that I am posting this picture of you but if you do, just let me know ok?) Ps: the baby's really cute!

The food at Bei Zhan was mediocre in my opinion, but the toilet...damn nice. I jakun and I just realised. This pictures of me were the last few pictures of me being 17 .

My ama said the sinks are like SIHAM (cockle) shells. XD!!!

why in the world my body look so long here T_T

I realised that I havent been smilling with my teeth much these days in pictures. So i thought I'd do it. :)

Isn't my pink hairband <3

Someone came in XD!!!Luckily i managed to pull away in time. nyehehe~

MOTHER!!do we look a like?

Enough bout toilets... Let's look at Baby Kelly!

With her dad.

With Jie Jie Lyn. At least that's what she calls me.^^

Sorry people, I'm running out of time...I've been awake since 6 something and have not touched my books since. I'll continue perhaps tonight or something okay? Don't worry. I'm sure to blog about what my friends had done for me so far!!I love them so much!!

Spoilers for the next post:
  • -surprises were in abundance. Mind you, I was so afraid to walk around my house.I'm paranoid. XD
  • -I had to study on my birthday
  • -When i thought everything was over, someone paid me a visit with the first gift of May.


Anticipate ;)

4 comments:

Kev said...

Hi thanks for putting up my family photo in your blog :) you can leave it there for my remembrance ...hehe...

Anyway, I love the ambience - very British-like setting. The food was tasty but contains tonnes of MSG - yucks. Had a rather bad throat the next morning.

Your "baby" is cute too :)

Pepybomb said...

To Mr Kev:

Thanks for allowing me to post it! ^^ I did hyperlink ur name to ur blog too!

LOL was pretty shocked to c u there honestly, but when I saw a man in yellow shirt and Mr-Bean-aura.. I knew that it must be the one and only Mr Kevin! haha take care of ur throat sir :)

thanks for the birthday wishes and for the compliment on my 'baby':D

anna said...

hey.. i've been wanting to go to the new beizhan! it looks so pretty from the outside...what a disappointment, the inside looks so..hmm..plain.. at least the toilets are nice =)

Pepybomb said...

To Anna: Hi :) yeah..the interior is pretty simple and laid-back. I prefer the food over at the old Bei Zhan. Some said that they changed the chef. :(