Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthday Part 2 [my titles are as gay as white chocolate XD]

An early Emperor of the Xia Dynasty in China about 4,000 years ago, came up with the saying,
' A picture speaks a thousand words'.
( I actually googled this up because I felt like knowing!)

E
njoy



=D The person who suggested the idea to buy me a camera and who came out most for it because i once said that i wanted one. Aww~!

My bro said this picture is nice.. ^^ Once again, No DSLR or wtv RR was used in taking this lovely garlic bread's picture. Only a Sony DSC-W120.

Sammie has gone nutsy-cuckoo!Like seriously.

Fang Min---> Rose
Lyn--->Rah
Rah---> Mirror
Sam--->Fang Min

L.O.V.E

7 :)

Look at it...Just look at it...
NONONO!!
don't go to the next picture yet..continue looking..

Told you to continue looking at the previous picture..Here is Yang asking for toilet paper.. -.-'' haha!

Awww~!

Sammie Mummy Monster O.o

^.^

If you click on this, it looks as if I've applied eyeliner. (pssst...look on my left)

Sammie Wammie Bananie!

Yang the sea monster!

<3-ing it.

Let's cut down on em toilet pictures...Shall we?

Chor Dai Di!!
-Daniel was so sweet!-
You see the thing is, i was telling him on how long we have not played Chor Dai Di on facebook.
So on that day of my celebration, he brought his cards down with him n asked me to play! haha!

Now you see her

Now you don't! Get the picture? LOL!

Waaa.?

Min Rong, caught off guard!haha

Gonna miss u Min Rong~

*hearts!*
-i look like a typical chinese here. Yes?No?-

We even attempted
Gossip Girl shots!!!

Take 1: too dark. forgot to on the flash.

Take 2: not bad huh? haha!! *runs into a corner *


Do Re Mi

Blue ribbon.

Self-obsession...Since I got shoo-ed away while they counted the bill.

Rose? Rose? Where art thou Rose?

v^~^
Tweety Bird-like mouth

One-eyed picture that I despise. Arghh...my hair is stubborn

WTH.
damn lala man...*slaps ownself*

*gasp*!!
I'm a Star??

Alex! You see Zach's doing such a good job at being the organizer ^^ Good thing the u passed down the baton to him!

The people who shared for my present

Thank You:

ZACHARY!!
Chandni
Troy
Geraldine
Wee Kiat aka Chicken Satay
Sha
Aj
Tai Heng
Aaron Leo
Yang
Sam
Yvonne
Sarah Alicia
Mei Yi
Kayshaan
Mei Huey
Kay
Izza
Daniel
Celine
Fang Min
Min Rong
Jordan
Chun Aun
Yeh Han
Mau Mau
Sha Nisse
Jenn Yi
Shin Yee
Kumu
Natalie
Yuen Chuan aka Apek
William
Heng Chang
Eik Chun aka Eggy
Ren Zong
Sha Lotte
Eddy Izuwan
anonymous(can't read your signature)
anonymous(can't read your signature)

Phhhhewwww~!!! Finally!! that's done with!

Thanks everyone for sharing for my present ^^ I never thought that Zach could find so many of my old friends to share for the present! He even forked out the most for my present :) thank you...for coming up with the idea and surprises! Thanks to my friends who helped him with it! You guys totally made my birthday!

No of cakes in year 2009: 1 Renaissance's cheese cake
No of presents: 2 Roxy Purse & A Digital Camera
No of surprises: 3 Chandni, Classmates, Zach


.
.
.

BONUS
-the look on my face when I play CS-



End-



2 comments:

Aaron Leo said...

Oh i'm so touched my name's actually on the list XD but the cs pictures priceless lol.

Pepybomb said...

Well, u did share for it didn't u?haha

zach lah!! he took the pics..haha