Sunday, May 3, 2009

Idle much?

I adore this picture. It has some kind of feel to it. Yes?
I'll try my best to update more on my trip to Redang.


=D=D=D=D=D Hello doodles =D=D=D=D=D
Sorry that I have been idle for awhile.
Been busy ;)
Whether if it's with assignments, studying or simply just going out. Let's see...

Assignments are well, okay so far.. having loads of help from my sister to design a web page. I simply just don't get it. Why do us management students have to learn how to design a page? Isn't that work for like, IT or Multimedia students to handle? I mean, it's like their 'thang' right? They're awesome at it! People like me? Not so.

Studying? I'm as slow as a snail in this...One minute I'm flipping pages, the next thing you know, I'm fiddling around with my sister's Nintendo DS playing Cooking Mama 2! Cooking Mama 1 was awesome but now a sequel? You have got to be kidding me! ;) Oh! Did I mention that I'll be having the DS for a whole week or so? Die lah~~~~

S
PEAKING
about going out...

Let's just say I went out with this guy whom I think is like a total Bart Bass from Gossip Girl. Just leave out the womanizer part of Bart and viola! Nuf said.

Now for some random pictures!!Weee~!! Who doesn't love random pictures right??

Jardian of Dynamix

William of Dyna......
Kidding!
He's not from Dynamix. He's my partner for our Academic Essay and here he is snoozing away while I was typing the Essay. I don't blame him. We sat there for a whole 3 hours straight!

Young Jian aka Ah Sot from Dynamix.
Now this picture has a story to it. I was gleefully looking for pictures for my web page and I was about to use this picture. Until my brother walked pass.

Brother: O.O who's that????
Lyn: Young Jian lah!
Brother: O.o!! What??HAHA! It doesn't look like him! Why last time so bergaya one? HAHA!

It's just that Young Jian doesn't dress like this and when I mean like this, I mean like a normal guy who doesn't dance. Whenever we're out with him, he dresses like a dancer! Always Funky & Fresh. So it came as a shock to us when we saw this picture. Not bad ah Sot!
Luckily he doesn't read blogs. ^^v

MOVING ON!
Camwhore Alert!

ZAZA and RAH RAH! Aww man...they're just so fun to be around with. With their lame jokes and boisterous voices, *Sigh* Am gona miss them.

:)

Sammie Mummy Monster aka Yati and I aka Putri Ayu

Yang aka Kak Maria!

You know what Sam & I said bout the hairband being on ur neck right? LOL! But on the bright side, ur hair looks superbly straight here! *cheers!*


Like what....?

Trying to act emo. Sammie Aced this category big time.

I know it's looks real but those are not my hands kay! I not that cheesy! hmph! Dumbo Sea Monster.. Go Figure.

But honestly, what would i do without these two?

This will be our last few weeks together.
:(
Sam, we're gona be separated again like how we were 6 years back.
:(
Yang, you won't come to my shows anymore. I'll miss your screams.
:(


To be continued...


10 comments:

huikit2001 said...

hey...dont worry small girl...u can find them sometimes too...they will still be in mlk...so...just a call and u they will be there aite...i think...but hey....there are more good times ahead...as we always do rite??..so..smile yea

Pepybomb said...

Awww thanks :)
I will do so... :)
u too cannot emo k!!
*pats ur back*

Dancer said...

awwww :( i'll miss u too, babe.

and i just realised that we didnt find anything that rhymes wit ur name, YET. hurmmmm :D

mau said...

got la... i've already got a name for her and it has been going on... muahahaha.. if u wanna know, ask me personally.. muahahaha

Pepybomb said...

It won't be easy..haha!!
good luck tho!haha

Pepybomb said...

Aiyak..now ni i c get mau mau's comment.. no izza no!! Do not go look for Mau Mau!!

Jacey said...

I got one for you! Marilyn jingle ring XD ...rhymes a bit...hehe

Pepybomb said...

HAHA!! sounds like Marilyn Super Ring

Super Ring= my all time favourite keropok. haha!!

Yang said...

wth..u all so free eh give her name..
alaa.. easy.. Marilyn with tiny freckles.. can d..easy to remember..

Word Verification : osings

Pepybomb said...

OI BEAR!!! U SHUSHHH~!!!!