Friday, November 13, 2009

Ipoh Ipoh Mali



Have a look at my previous entry.
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
V

instead of using the word malfunction, i used the word dis function instead!
XD

Anywho, I'll be heading to Ipoh tomorrow for Malaysia Street Dance Gala auditions.
An interesting fact about this competition:

It's finals are in Penang and it's on the 20th or so. My final exam starts on the 21st.

God bless me. Seriously.

Today is officially one of the worst days I've ever had. Not in a sense that it's taxing or anything but it was because I was running on very little sleep. I reached home at 4am and stayed in front of the computer to do my assignment until 5.30. I napped until 7am and continued my research and headed straight to campus at 9am.

After the meeting, I dropped right back onto my bed at 12pm. My head already started feeling dizzy and I could feel my nerve pounding on the sides of my head. Once my head touched the pillow, it felt as if I fell into a voluntary comma. I woke up at 4pm to prepare for my dance class at 6pm. Felt SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH better after my nap. My cousin and her friend attended my class today and I must say, it was really fun teaching the, =) keep up the good work girls. Remember, DON'T BE SHY!! XD

Now I'm sleepy again. It's only 10pm. My head's pounding. I'll pack up my stuff tomorrow at 4am plus I guess. We'll be leaving malacca at 6am in a van. A VAN!!! Cute right!! Nyahaha!! I'm going out of my mind.


Random Pictures

Cendol near jonker's. Beside Soon Heng's house.

"Hello, I'm Miss GSC. Bow down to me"

XD!! My friends give me too much credit. Seriously.

Yang..you know I like ur bag now don't you? =)!

When the circus was in town. This was in 2006/7. I think.

Hey You. I know you miss me!

GOODNIGHT!!!
pst.. that's my twin sister!







Yesterday, I found out that I've to undergo a surgery to extract my wisdom tooth.
That lil rascal grew in a direction it shouldn't be growing in.
I even teared when I was on my way to go catch 2012 with the gang.
A surgery?
:'

2 comments:

mich X lynn said...

it is actually very normal to have surgery to extract wisdom tooth... my sis and bro had them done ==" my turn very soon... T__T well, better take it off rather than keeping u with the pain... im suffering the pains now as the gums are opening.. or tearing apart =S hard to eat also!

Pepybomb said...

But mui... I'm damn afraid of dentists one know. Since young! Yeah, me too. I can't really chew hard on it or it'll hurt. Why must we turn wise so early!