Sunday, November 29, 2009

Preview for MSDG Auditions & Semi-finals

Fruitaleman.
Only attempt this during wee hours or I think you'd get screwed.

Jardian's long lost buddy!

McD Ayer Keroh at 6am. Leaving for Ipoh for the auditions which were about two weeks ago.

==What is that you say?==

==You want to see videos?==

==Nyehehhehe!==


This is how we st\\\\\retch!!!!

I decided to torture you guys for abit and delay the video .
.
.
.
NAH!!Why would I wanna do that!
As a matter of fact, the video's being uploaded onto YouTube as I speak right now!!
So if you're free, just type in
Malaysia Street Dance Gala Dynamix Auditions/ Semifinals.
Maybe in a few hours or so aight?

I just got back from my semifinals last night in Ipoh and am now swamped with assignments due Wednesday!
Did I mentioned that we smoked em?
XD

A.N.T.I.C.I.P.A.T.E


2 comments:

mau said...

waaaaaaaaaaaa...
did ur brother really do that 1st picture ar? or photoshop?

Pepybomb said...

It's real! haha no photoshop was used in the making of that picture!