Saturday, November 21, 2009

Practice till the early morn

It's 9.15 am now and I just got home from practice.

We practiced the whole night long from 10.30pm until 8.30am. =)

I got tired at say about...4am and actually fell asleep on the studio floor for awhile. Bless the lord for I was lucky enough not to get stepped on as Tai Heng was figuring out a b-boy routine. Poor Young Jian was sick today, but being the good sport he is, he turned up with 2 layers of jacket and a big bottle of 100plus. That's what I call sheer

P.A.S.S.I.O.N and D.E.D.I.C.A.T.I.O.N.

[get well soon bro!]

I can't go to bed now though because I've to meet with my assignment buddies to discuss on our Cyber-Preneurship business plan. It's such a pain in the ass I tell you~Can't wait to get it over with!!

===I just took these pictures just now at 8am. ===
It is for my Psychology assignment!

Fruitaleman

Pepybomb

Here you go Daniel =). I'll send it to you later on msn ! XD

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like.