Friday, November 6, 2009

My first..My first...!!

PAY CHEQUE!!!!

ok fine. i was given cash.

but still,

My first PAY!!!

I earned it myself!!!

Man does it feel good


Went to class today, reached at 5.50pm. Waited and waited. While waiting, I practiced what I was supposed to teach them that day. I danced and I danced. Little did I know, it was 6.30pm already -.-'' Class was supposed to start at 6pm!! Then Fione, the owner of the place called the students just to find out that they're in kl and that there can't make it. So, my Friday's schedule that practically revolves around this 1hour class is ruined. --insert HUGE SIGH--

I'm ok with it though because Chandni and Jordan visited me in the afternoon. It was unplanned.We played PS3 and I made strawberry tea for Jordan. Anybody want any strawberry tea? Visit me out of nowhere and I'll make you some! =)

After discussing some stuff with Fione at the centre, I rushed like a mad cow back to Bukit Beruang. Why?

For this.


Ever since I started Beta, I've been getting these chinese traditional biscuits from a nearby bakery for almost every week or at least every month without fail. It is SOOOOooooooOOOOOoooo GOOD!!! Not to mention CHEWY!!!! Seriously, if you haven't tried it before, YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY IT BEFORE YOU.....let's not go there shall we?

It is really YUMMY. trust me on this one. If you're nice to me, I just might let you try some but seriously, it's a MUST TRY. I love it alot!

THAT'S NOT THE POINT.

By the time I was done with my discussion with Fione, it was already 6.45pm. I remembered that I was supposed to get the biscuits for my grandmother! I promised her! Then I thought, he bakery closes at 6.30!!! So I drove back as fast as I could and slipped into any parking spot available by the road side. Once parked, I quickly jumped out of my car and ran towards the shop. I had to jump over several 'longkangs' and at the same time, avoid running into a huge rubbish bin . Thank god I didn't bang it or it will be super embarrassing. Plus, I had my hoodie on so I think I looked like a thief trying to get away from something. When I reached the shop, I started ordering in Mandarin.

Lyn: Erm...hai you hiong peng mah?
Uncle: you you ke shi wo men chai shao. bu ke yi pao. Wo ken ni fang shan de ke yi ma?
Lyn: oh ke yi ke yi. Ke wo 4 bao.

Uncle: ok hao.
Lyn: ........... wo chiang she mo liao ah?

Uncle: *laughs* Ni chiang ni yao 4 bao.

Lyn: *counts using my fingers, 1...2....3....4...* Ah dui! Ke wo 4 bao. Pang wo fen kai pao san pao ken yi pao ke yi ma?

Uncle: *a little confused* oh ke yi ke yi. ten yi sia


Contented!!!

.
.
.
BONUS!

BYE!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dun understand ur chinese!!!! this is kc

Pepybomb said...

HAHA!! try and lower ur standard abit..then i think ul understand..haha

mau said...

my favourite picture is the last 1... ur mata ar... hahahaha... like ^__^ hahahahaha...

fangmin said...

yeah man. i just notice the last picture of u. it didnt load that time i visited here. hahahah. damn cute. lol

Pepybomb said...

You can do it too! I'll teach it to u when i see you!

Yang said...

Hahaha! I definitely understand that chinese! Yes, the last picture of you is adorable! haha! but the big big eye looking down wan scary...

Pepybomb said...

Am sorry for failing at teaching u guys the 'eye smile' T_T