Friday, February 12, 2010

Didn't get the memo

The last Friday before the New Years and I had to attend 2 more hours of Advanced Management English lecture.

I jumped out of bed at about 8.10 and washed up. I then slipped into a tank, jeans and a jacket.
[MMU does not allow their students to bare their shoulders. Sorta, kinda. -.-]
Off I go!!

Oh! My class is at 8am by the way XD! I'm late late late!

Got out of my car and saw Mr Kevin!I reached the class at 8.30 along with the online article which I've printed out last night. I wanted to get it approved in order to start on my critique essay that's due the week after Chinese New Year. However, as I drew closer to the class,
I noticed that the class was dark, hallways were empty and the only person around was the janitor.

T_T

WAIT!!!!

My holidays have actually begun??

Kelly: So we can party like we just don't care already?

Kelly: So I can go nutsy-cuckoo with my relatives already?

Hell YEAH!!!!!!

but

but

but

I didn't get the memo =(












...come back later to check out my shopping list =)

2 comments:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kev said...

Hi Marilyn

Yup I thought I saw your white MyVi at the former roundabout, too :)

Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to you, study hard and be a good girl always ok? Send regards to Daniel, Sam, Yang etc...etc...

Regards
Mr. Kevin