Thursday, February 25, 2010

I've learnt my lesson to...



NEVER

EVER

EVER

WEAR

THIS JACKET!!!!


TO

MY DANCE CLASS.

I

ALMOST

DIED

OF HEAT

STROKE.

THINK

I'M KIDDING?

WELL, I'M NOT.

=========

WHOOSH!...ya know now, whenever I crack my back, the sound I get from it is horrifying.
It's like the whole of my spine can be cracked. literally.
I'm getting old. I'm not being sarcastic.
I really am.
Look, I'm 18 turning 19 this year.
I don't even feel 19. I'm still the same old me.

When middle parting was all the rage XD

Nevertheless, I'm going to make my life worthwhile. You should too.
Ya know how that girl, Charice Pempengco who sang with Celine Dion and dedicated the song, 'Because You Loved Me' to her mum?

How I wish I have the voice to do that for my mum/dad. Sadly, I don't.
I would someday love to try and dedicate my love through dance...










Someday~
=)

0 comments: