Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Krumpin is da Shietz! not!

Fell from a 'show' during cheer practice today.
I friggin fell onto my friend's shoulder/head.
I'm feeling uber bad even till now.
I need to get indoor shoes!




ARH!


My whole body's aching due to the Krumping Session us Dynamix had last Sunday. =(

All I felt like doing the whole day was to lay down on my bed and sleep but NOOOOoo...I had to move my aching limbs to class!

It hurts at times, but this is the only way I can break free.
I will never stop. I can't even if I wanted to.

Now, when I laugh or cough my abs would hurt.
[This I'm glad because this means that I'll have toned abs! XD]

You see, now I'm tired already though it's only 12am. Supposed to head up to KL tomorrow but nobody is free to accompany me up! *Stares at all of you*. Thursday's my last chance or else I'll just rip off the curtain off my living room and simply wear it as a maxi dress. I'll make it work!

Die from my over-exertion of cuteness !!!

=3